If I had the wings of a Sparrow
If I had the arse of a cow
I'd fly over Selhurst tomorrow
And shit on the barstards below, below
And shit on the barstards below

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Hit em on the head, Hit em on the head, Hit em on the head with a baseball bat, oh yeah, oh yeah!
That was a Tottenham song

Palace Boys
Make more Noise
When they play with Tonka Toys
la,la la laaaa la la laaaa la la

One of nastiest chants I ever heard at the goldstone was when we played Tottenham one evening and stood around us were a group of arsenal thugs. All game they were singing songs at the Tottenham fans to our right north east corner…….HISSSSSSSSSSSSSS. They kept chanting. Referring to the sound of gas . Horrible shits to a man they were. Followed by the Spurs are on their way to auschwitz song!

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
I must have sung that song 100s of times over the years and ONLY just found out literally just now that those were the words!!! :) :rave:

I thought it was Brighton and Hove Albion away away away ..............etc etc !
When I was about 13 I came out of the railway bridge on way back from goldstone after a game some drunk spotted my blue and white scarf that I was religiously to every game no matter what the weather (even in the summer !) and ssteted the chant off at me anyway I always thought it was brighton and hove Albion a wig a wig a wig !!!! And even chanted it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
My sons first away game was Leyton Orient…..

As McGleish came towards the away stand, the whole stand on masse…..

Scott McGleish you’re a w@nker…

“Dad, why is everyone calling Scott McGleish a waiter?”

He’s now 26……… I never remind him, oh, and I haven’t told everyone who sits near us at The Amex…… 😂

andyrevell

Nov 16, 2009
Aye, yay yay yay

Tony Burns is better than Yashin

Dave Turner is better than Eusabio

... and Chelsea are in for a thrashin'

(just before Albion played Chelsea in the FA Cup 1967)

Tune Si Si senoir....

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
I must have sung that song 100s of times over the years and ONLY just found out literally just now that those were the words!!! :) :rave:

I thought it was Brighton and Hove Albion away away away ..............etc etc !
Me too

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Not exactly a chant, but I used to really like people shouting "Get that F**king board out the way" or something similar at half time at the Withdean wager chap just doing his job.
This always made me laugh, especially when he had a good chuckle along every other week without fail. Probably fed up inside!

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Not exactly a chant, but I used to really like people shouting "Get that F**king board out the way" or something similar at half time at the Withdean wager chap just doing his job.
Get that board “down”. we thought we were so clever in calling him “Jack” (you know why) …. At the Goldstone

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
SEA (clapclap, clapclap) GULLS
SEA (clapclap, clapclap) GULLS

With the words uttered in a low, slightly menacing tone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here