£10 England to beat USA
£2 Argentina, England & Brazil - Treble
£2 Germany, Italy and Holland - Treble

Will be loads more.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Day 2 over, and another winner albeit at odds of 1.46 however Argentina made hard work of it.

Djmiles' World Cup Bets

Day 1: £2 @ 3.35 (+ £2.70)
Day 2: £5 @ 1.46 (+ £2.30)

Winnings to date: £5.00

As for Day 3, I have two bets lined up.

The first is in the Germany game, where the Krauts will surely be too strong for the Aussies. £3 bet at 1.51.

The other is in the Serbia v Ghana match, where I have plumped for a 0-0 draw. £2 bet at 8.00

ROKERITE

Dec 30, 2007
A bad start!

Which continued yesterday, thanks to Nigeria's keeper and Argentina's profligacy. Two matches, seven bets, every penny staked on them lost.
I've got money on a couple of today's games so I live in hope. Interestingly, the five matches so far have produced a total of only seven goals.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Series of £2 bets on final score predictions on South Korea v Greece and Nigeria v Argentina yesterday. £10 total staked - £12 returned thanks to Argentina result (5/1). Don't like betting on England.

All put back on with another selection of £1 & £2 final score predictions for todays three games - kicking off with £2 each on both a 1-1 and 2-2 draw Algeria v Slovenia 5/1 and 14/1 respectively.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Not going to do any bets today, but I fancy Australia causing an upset against Germany today...

Seriously need a draw in the Slovenia-Algeria game today, otherwise we could be in shit.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Not going to do any bets today, but I fancy Australia causing an upset against Germany today...

Seriously need a draw in the Slovenia-Algeria game today, otherwise we could be in shit.

Not trotting off to the bookies to "print money" today then :wink: :lolol:

Have £2 on Germany 2-1 (7/1) and £2 on Germany 3-1 (9/1)

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Not trotting off to the bookies to "print money" today then :wink: :lolol:

Have £2 on Germany 2-1 (7/1) and £2 on Germany 3-1 (9/1)

:blush:... I'm sure you was probably agreeing with me though!

Might do Draw HT / Draw FT in the Ger Aus game.. @ 11/2

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
well that was a good start to my betting, will put £3 on germany to win today.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
:blush:... I'm sure you was probably agreeing with me though!

Might do Draw HT / Draw FT in the Ger Aus game.. @ 11/2

Nope, only as far the Argentina win. Predicted a 1-1 for England and have the proof on the official match thread. Didn't bet on it though as don't like betting on England ( always shit odds on us to win and hate to back against us ).

On the other hand - I called the Algeria v Slovenia game and result absolutely spot on........NOT ! :blush: :lolol: ( see official match thread )

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Djmiles' World Cup Bets

Day 1: £2 @ 3.35 (+ £2.70)
Day 2: £5 @ 1.46 (+ £2.30)
Day 3: £2 @ 8.00 (- £2.00)
------ £3 @ 1.51 (+ £1.53)

Winnings to date: £4.53

The 0-0 draw between Ghana and Serbia almost paid off, if it weren't for a silly penalty late on. Germany duly obliged meaning I was only down 47p.

For tomorrow, I'll be taking a bit of a risk with my bets again.

The Italy and Holland double looks good value at 3.3, but my longshot bet will be Cameroon to win both halves against an average Japan side at odds of 7.2.

£2.53 on Italy/Holland @ 3.3
£2 on Cameroon to win both halves @ 7.2

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Decent betting DJ. Also had a little flutter on Germany.

The earlier games seem to be played at a lower tempo due to the heat and there hasn't been many goals (until now) in the tournament overall so I'm tempted to get on under 2.5 goals in one of the games tomorrow.

The Holland Italy double is pretty good but I'm not sure if I trust the Italians.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Decent betting DJ. Also had a little flutter on Germany.

The earlier games seem to be played at a lower tempo due to the heat and there hasn't been many goals (until now) in the tournament overall so I'm tempted to get on under 2.5 goals in one of the games tomorrow.

The Holland Italy double is pretty good but I'm not sure if I trust the Italians.

The Italy and Cameroon double was similar odds I believe if you don't like the look of the Italians!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here