Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**Official World Cup BETS thread**

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
i am not really a betting man, but have a few quid from the national i will try and invest, going £5 on england to win, something easy to start with, will try and kep an update of my wins/losses

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Switzerland £5 each way. Partly due to family loyalty, partly due to the belief that this will be won by someone random. Either way, £5 i won't see again!

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
£10 on Italy to win the World Cup returns £170.
£10 on England to win all 3 of their group games returns £27.
£1 on Chile to win the World Cup returns £51.

Might do an Argentina/England double tomorrow, pays just over Evens..

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Just stuck a fiver on USA to win tonight, at least it'll cheer me up if England do lose.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Was pleasantly surprised when my bet365.com bets on first/last/anytime goalscorer for last night's France game had the stakes refunded because it ended 0-0. Nice bonus!

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
I've got £3 in the sweepstake on eventual winners SLOVAKIA.

Also in a charity predictions game in which I expect to lose.Still,a few quid for a good cause that isn't the bookie (esp. the one who kicks Tiddles over the fence {though I LOVE that ad})

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
£3 on the NSC sweepstake with CHILIE, so i'll be rooting for them (after England of course)

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
Betfair have given me a free no lose £10 bet as they said I haven't put a bet on for a while with them, so I've stuck it on a Argentina England double.

Skybet have given me a free quid so I'm pondering how I can make millions out of it :drool:

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
England to finish the group with 7 points. Anyone know what kinda odds I can get on that?

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Had SA draw and France draw, now need Argies, us and Germany for a nice little earner of £70 from £2.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
After last night, my bet for Uruguay to top group A in a groups accumalator still looks possible (think they'll beat mexico and S.a and it will go down to goal difference with France). But Forlan could have done with a goal in the top scorer bet i have.
Done another 3 today as well as the longer term bets i've got.
England 2-1 Rooney first goal.
England 2-1 Lamps first goal.
Argentina 2-1 Oba Martins first goal.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Just doing a few quid on each match for now, mainly final scores to add a bit more excitement to each game.

Today I have 1-1 (7/2) and 2-2 (16/1) South Korea v Greece. £2 on each.

Also £2 on each of the following.

Argentina 1-0 & 2-0 ( both 5/1 ) Also, Yakubu 1st goalscorer 1-1 (55/1)

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
I haven't put on a proper bet but i've got a bet against my mate for a fiver that England will get further then Holland in the World Cup .

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
£5 on England to beat U.S.A & Argentina to beat Nigeria, returns £10.83.

That is what they call 'Printing Money'. :drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here