Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

October 26th Anniversary Thread!

Sigull

'Arte et Marte'
Jul 16, 2003
Bracklesham Bay
Is it true that paint drys quicker than at first thought ??:tosser:

I wish I could remember what being at the bottom of the league is like...it's been so long now.

Last edited:

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
eagles #1 said:
Soon approaching is the 2nd anniversary of that wonderful day still clear in the minds of all of us.

what will you lads be doing to celebrate?

26th October 2002 16:50pm
Crystal Palace FC. 5
Brighton and Hove Albion FC. 0

:clap2:

http://forums.cpfc.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=92878&perpage=25&pagenumber=1

Why would we celebrate, if you lot want to get together and celebrate then go for it what ever makes you happy. But remember what goes around comes around see you next season.:wave:

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
Sigull said:
Is it true that paint drys quicker than at first thought ??:tosser:

I wish I could remember what being at the bottom of the league is like...it's been so long now.
i cant remember either, its been about 2 weeks since we've been bottom:)

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
Re: Re: October 26th Anniversary Thread!

DBS said:
Why would we celebrate, if you lot want to get together and celebrate then go for it what ever makes you happy. But remember what goes around comes around see you next season.:wave:
HAHA think you will ever beat your most hated rivals 5-0 after not playing them for 13 years? i would laugh so hard if we thrashed you again!

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
actually it was quite depressing that we had been bottom but playing so well. but our luck has changed now hopefully and after beating Fulham and drawing to Villa away i think we are improving and 1 win could see us 12th.

Bolton on saturday is going to be a tough one and id be delighted if we got a point then beat WBA at home and we will be doing alright.

who are you playing next?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
eagles #1 said:
actually it was quite depressing that we had been bottom but playing so well. but our luck has changed now hopefully and after beating Fulham and drawing to Villa away i think we are improving and 1 win could see us 12th.

Bolton on saturday is going to be a tough one and id be delighted if we got a point then beat WBA at home and we will be doing alright.

who are you playing next?

Crewe away.

It'll do, for the moment.

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
Well 7 games into the Premiership season your making out you have never been to places like Crewe, you poor mis-guided children, enjoy your brief stay.

Again see you next season :wave:

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
DBS said:
Well 7 games into the Premiership season your making out you have never been to places like Crewe, you poor mis-guided children, enjoy your brief stay.

Again see you next season :wave:
what? im not making that out at all. Crewes a very tough place to go to. we only beat them 3-2 i think it was last season.

oh and we will enjoy our 'brief' stay.:clap2:

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
Tuesday 09/12/2003

Crystal P....1 Crewe Alex...3

Yep they do :lolol:

Last edited:

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I will be going out with my Palace mates who will supply me with copious amounts of alchohol as usual.

I let them remind me of the 5-0 but the hurt of that day will haunt my every waking hour until I die.

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
I have no recollection of what happened on 26th October 2002. It has been surgically removed from my memory. Whatever it was, for me now it never happened.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Even now, I still can't believe just how absolutely SHIT we were on that day. The day started off badly, got worse during the game and then 3 hours before I got home, only 5 miles away. :nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here