Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nose studs - sexy or not?

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I'm not a fan of a lot of piercings but I find the nose stud can work a treat on the right girl.

Not sure why but for me I always tend to find they work far better on your shorter lady. The only other piercings I really like on a girl are a well done lip ring, and the fairly common belly button piercing, as well as the standard ear lobes obviously.

On you Lush I think it looks good, probably because you're a lady of a certain height (ie shorter than me, which is always the right way to be!). I don't believe in making age an issue with it though. If it works, it works, regardless of age. Although to be fair I never thought you looked as old as the little birdie that knows said you were!

:creep:

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
pasty said:
Don't I know it!! I fell for it hook line and sinker when my 13 year old step-daughter came home with one on. I had a blue fit before she casually took it off. The little bugger.

he he he - sorry to laugh at your expense mate - but thats excellent :lol:

Dandyman

In London village.
Trigger said:
My honest opinion, no, but i'm not allowed a different opinion to any of the boards major players so i'll just agree with what they say.

:)

Well, we did warn you about that Prince Albert...:ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here