Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nose studs - sexy or not?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
IMHO, it's like very, very short hair on a woman: of course, many of them still look utterly fantastic. But I can't think of (m)any who look BETTER that way than they would with normal-length hair. It's the same with the diamond bogies, if you ask me.

(Cue pictures of sexy birds with short hair/diamond bogies looking lovely.)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
As a rule, I don't like piercings ANYWHERE on a woman, except for earrings. Just don't like seeing bits of metal sticking out of tender bits, does nothing for me.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Not a fan but there again I have tattoos which most people don't like either. My step daughter has a nose pearcing and also a le beau (I think that's what it's called) a stud in her lower lip. She also has eyebrow pearcings not to mention multiple earraings. Not my taste.

However I have an earring (another midlife crisis).

rool

Jul 10, 2003
I hope I don't have a midlife crisis, the thing I hate is old men with grey hair, or even no hair on top, that sport pony tails.

Do they think it looks good or something?.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Looks ok on Francis Rossi

surp05b.jpg

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Easy 10 said:
As a rule, I don't like piercings ANYWHERE on a woman, except for earrings. Just don't like seeing bits of metal sticking out of tender bits, does nothing for me.
Totally agree. And as for tattoos on a woman .......

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I've yet to see a tattoo on a woman where I think it has enhanced her appearance. Its a permanent BLEMISH.

rospants

off to ronan in the park!
Jul 11, 2005
brighton
i have a nose stud and a tattoo of piglet on my back, am told the tattoo looks sexy

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Kylies Stunt Arse said:
Cracking sweeping generalisations there.

As said earlier, it depends on who it is that's wearing it. If you had a conk like Jodie Marsh it wouldn't work, but you don't, and it does.

It might "work" if "total chav" is the target look.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Cant look at a woman with a nose stud without thinking there could be a big bogey stuck behind it.
Definately a passion killer.
Sorry:nono:

Lawro's Lip

Feb 14, 2004
West Kent
Silent Bob said:
The trick is to wait for a while to guage opinion before going along with it.

You might also want to just post :clap: or :clap2: while quoting a post that sounds clever rather than thinking of something yourself.

:)

:clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here