Next season's shirt sponsors are...

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Not sure what job losses have got to do with Sponsorship

Aviva cutting jobs, sponsor Norwich.

RBS Six Nations?

It's all about brand awareness.

Hope it's not a gambling or pay day loan company.

Alan Cundle

May 22, 2008
Brighton
I've also heard it's Amex , exclusive with no 'back' sponsor as in Donatello. The kit will be Errea as they give the best profit margins, Nike and Adidas were approached but couldn't compete. And the away kit will be yellow, with a blue pin stripe. Nice

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I love the posts that say it won't happen 'because Janet from the call centre is being made redundant' As if Multinational companies think that way
Indeed.
Oh and Brighton and Hove jobs is our most mickey mouse sponsors since NOBO. Good riddance.
I think you mean 'thank you for sponsoring us'.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
I hate all of the made up kits on this topic - like the design of the "Hollister" kit but i seriously dont want that chino selling shop sponsoring us. Most of those annoying twats these days (kids around 14yrs old usually) all wear it as they think they are cool - rather have Primark sponsoring us !!

RE Amex sponsoring shirts, im unsure myself. Their name would then be near enough all over the club. On loads of hoardings in the stadium, in the stadium name and then on the shirts !! Can also see other companies maybe paying more money, though Amex probably did express an interest.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I can't see it being Amex. They have a ton of exposure already through the stadium naming and the value to them of shirt sponsorship would be less I'd imagine than Barber could get elsewhere. This will be a big test for Barber I think, Amex would be the obvious choice and probably have made an offer, but I've got a feeling he'll get a better deal elsewhere

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
I saw on Twitter that Naylor said Next Seasons shirt sponsors will be announced before the Pal*** game. Does anyone actually know about the current Shirt suppliers deal?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The sponsor next season either begins with a vowel or an M next year. Said it in another thread weeks ago. Make of that what you will

Matalan. Awesome.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
It would be amazing if the new shirt had a giant M for Matalan that formed two of the stripes of the new shirt and continued onto the shorts, as well a chevron under the V-neck collar.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The sponsor next season either begins with a vowel or an M next year. Said it in another thread weeks ago. Make of that what you will

Microsoft? That'll be worth more than any parachute payment.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
had a bit of spare time, so did a bit of photoshop jiggery-pokery, think the original pic is from [MENTION=268]Superphil[/MENTION] 's website, would make a nice kit imo...

possibleshirt.jpg

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
had a bit of spare time, so did a bit of photoshop jiggery-pokery, think the original pic is from [MENTION=268]Superphil[/MENTION] 's website, would make a nice kit imo...

View attachment 40016

That looks very smart, I wouldn't have a problem with that.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
That looks very smart, I wouldn't have a problem with that.

Even if the shade of blue ended up as a more...Amex..sort of blue?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here