Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Next season's shirt sponsors are...

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
You'd think even Gully could get them to sponsor the shirt, let alone Paul Barber. Would rate them 75%+ favourites anyway. Could be true, could be bullshit, could be a complete guess.......... but either way expect that will be right. Hope they dish out some good money though as those shirts are EVERYWHERE these days!

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
The sponsor next season either begins with a vowel or an M next year. Said it in another thread weeks ago. Make of that what you will

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Morrisons? Moneysupermarket.com? ???

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
imagesCA9DL4YL.jpg

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
I also have a friend who works for Amex and I doubt this is the case when they are making 10% of the workforce redundant this year! I think the stadium sponsorship is the limit at the moment because of the Community linkage.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley

I dislike the adidas template, but love the sponsor and the general gist of what you have done. Top stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

Rather than the embarrassingly local and long titled sponsors at present, who I doubt are paying a great deal.

I quite like the fact we have 'Brighton and Hove' written on the front of our kits, rather than something random like 'GAC'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here