Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Striker News.

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
Sorry i don`t understand what you mean when you say(people will moan anyway because he isn`t a gem,a bit like the return of Crofts)From what i`ve seen Crofty is exactly what we need are you saying otherwise.

No, I am very happy we got him back, but a few people were moaning because he isn't a massive name signing, like Vicente. I think he will play an important role this season.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
No, I am very happy we got him back, but a few people were moaning because he isn't a massive name signing, like Vicente. I think he will play an important role this season.

Most were really pleased with the return of Crofty, so what if a few goons moaned?

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
not a striker but talksport have just said we are in for kewell, i know they are dreadful for the rubbish they spout but i hope its not true

I bought Kewell on fifa. He's pretty dench.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Before everyone flames me, I'm NOT suggesting this as a rumour, just a question.

What's going on with Emile Heskey? Has he signed for someone and I missed it, or is he still without a club? I find it amazing he wasn't snapped up, but perhaps he just won't accept teh wage that clubs believe he is currently worth. Shame, as I think he WILL play Championship football for someone, and be very successful. If he's missing out on some enjoyable twilight years for the want of some more money - that he surely doesn't need - that that would be rather sad for him.

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
Umm yes it was but pretty hard to pull off when there is a 3 way deal.

3 way deal? So are we now a long way from signing a striker to your knowledge? Disappoionting as I think he would have been quality. I know we were speaking to another Prem striker but I really only know his name not how close it was/is or how likely.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Yes 3 players to 3 different clubs 1 going to each other.

Have you any idea how many are on the list rather than whom? Presumably if first, second and third choice targets are going elsewhere, it will be like starting again. Is there anyone out there of the desired quality and within our budget?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here