Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Napoli interested in Billy Gilmour **Sold 30/08/24**

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Can we sign Buongiorno and play him with Buonanotte next season please.

Is there a player called Buonpomeriggio?
As long as we don't have to consult with Orient's former match day announcer to decide.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I mean if you don't want to get owned by people, maybe avoid being completely f***ing stupid.
IMG_3924.gif

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Probably futile arguing with you if one does not 'know' Italian footballs, since you seem to study the European leagues in some detail.

Here is Napoli's most recent starting eleven.

View attachment 190247
Anguissa was pretty average at Fulham whenever I saw him. Struggled to get into faster and more physical games. Maybe there's an argument that few of our players would get into their team playing in Serie A but that if that side played in the Premier League it might be another matter.

Shaktarman

Sep 19, 2022
I mean if you don't want to get owned by people, maybe avoid being completely f***ing stupid.
Wind your weird neck in and stop taking over every thread as usual oddball 👍
There was nothing stupid in what I wrote and it is easy to quote things out of context. I called you out for antagonising Albion fans as usual - the opposite of stupid.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Probably futile arguing with you if one does not 'know' Italian footballs, since you seem to study the European leagues in some detail.

Here is Napoli's most recent starting eleven.

View attachment 190247
Just my opinion….
Not saying that we’re bigger or better, but I do think Bart, JPvH, Baleba, Mitoma and Pedro would all challenge those starters.

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
Wind your weird neck in and stop taking over every thread as usual oddball 👍
There was nothing stupid in what I wrote and it is easy to quote things out of context. I called you out for antagonising Albion fans as usual - the opposite of stupid.
There was, you're just not intelligent enough to discover it.
If you don't want to talk about me in a thread, don't talk about me when I talk about football. Very simple.

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Just my opinion….
Not saying that we’re bigger or better, but I do think Bart, JPvH, Baleba, Mitoma and Pedro would all challenge those starters.
I'll hold my hand up here and say I have no idea.

What's more, I care only just enough to post ill informed comments on this thread about the strongly held opinions of swanny and his detractors.

And even after that, I can't remember what it was that exercised me in the first place.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Just my opinion….

Mitoma is one of our best players, but if you haven't watched much of Kvaratskhelia (you'd have seen him scoring for Georgia against Spain) you should check him out, he's bloody brilliant.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Mitoma is one of our best players, but if you haven't watched much of Kvaratskhelia (you'd have seen him scoring for Georgia against Spain) you should check him out, he's bloody brilliant.
I’m sure, but Mitoma can play either side, so I think he’d challenge for a spot.

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
I’m sure, but Mitoma can play either side, so I think he’d challenge for a spot.
No he can't.

He played there once for us, starting on the right in the 3-0 win away against Arsenal. It lasted for 36 minutes before Roberto De Zerbi realised he was wrong (!), said "eh... feck this shit" and told Enciso and Mitoma to switch sides.

The man was born far out on the left wing. He's pretty much the Stalin of football.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
No he can't.

He played there once for us, starting on the right in the 3-0 win away against Arsenal. It lasted for 36 minutes before Roberto De Zerbi realised he was wrong (!), said "eh... feck this shit" and told Enciso and Mitoma to switch sides.

The man was born far out on the left wing. He's pretty much the Stalin of football.

He crosses with the outside of his foot, if you seriously believe that then I am astounded. Practically, all wingers are interchangeable, it really isn’t difficult.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here