Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man Ure v Athletic Bilbao

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
Magnificent support from the Spanish, the Mancs must feel like they're playing away from home!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
they are playing as if they were - looking certanties to get well and truly stuffed over two legs by a superior, more tactically astute, and more committed side

griff9

Mar 17, 2009
brighton
When i watched bilbao beat valencia 1-0 a few seasons ago at bilbao the atmosphere was phenomenal .. 90 minutes of constant whistling so loud.. in fact thinking about it i think for atmosphere it was the best game i've ever been to - and that includes the last world cup (not that we had much to cheer about then :p)..

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Magnificent support from the Spanish, the Mancs must feel like they're playing away from home!
The crowd noise sounds like a Spanish game, ManU support is piss poor.

Come on Athletic stuff the mancs.

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
Even when ManU scored and the crowd were celebrating, you could still hear the Spanish voices above the cheering. Trouble with the mancs is they think they're above this competition, they don't deserve to see their team go any further than this round, I hope Bilbao win!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
So funny watching the Spanish lads going mental up in the stands, compared to the united fans sitting there in silence. Come on Bilbao.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
That one touch build-up was utterly SUPERB.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here