Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] James Maddison and his dart celebration

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Meh - football needs characters. Far worse human beings in the Premier League. Don't have a problem with him myself (although delighted he finished on the losing side today).
Yeah this. He's actually a good lad who cares and gets football and fans.

Always makes me laugh, you hear regularly how boring modern football is and footballers are all rich, boring, robotic athletes these days who don't care about fans. You get characters like Maddison and Grealish who do connect with fans and get the culture and that it is entertainment at the end of the day and they're then just labelled as ****s all the time. We need more Maddison, Grealish, Vardy and Maupay's in the world.

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
The biggest problem with Madison and Fernandes and even Zaha is not just that their arrogant annoying little divers , its because if they were to stay on their feet once in a while they are actually decent players . But that dart crap has to go now shirley .

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
Maupay is a character, Maddison is a twat…imo
Think you could find one or two people who would consider Maupay a twat as well...

Personally no issues with Maddison. What has he done that makes people think he's a twat?

I have no real view of him, just a slightly overrated footballer with a dumb goal celebration.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Yeah this. He's actually a good lad who cares and gets football and fans.

Always makes me laugh, you hear regularly how boring modern football is and footballers are all rich, boring, robotic athletes these days who don't care about fans. You get characters like Maddison and Grealish who do connect with fans and get the culture and that it is entertainment at the end of the day and they're then just labelled as ****s all the time. We need more Maddison, Grealish, Vardy and Maupay's in the world.

Not a character for me, just a tw@t.

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
Think you could find one or two people who would consider Maupay a twat as well...

Personally no issues with Maddison. What has he done that makes people think he's a twat?

I have no real view of him, just a slightly overrated footballer with a dumb goal celebration.
You've seen his face right? It's like it's been designed by SlapmeGPT

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I know he doesn’t play anymore but I would say a character is someone like Peter Crouch, likes a laugh, doesn’t take himself too seriously and in my opinion isn’t annoying.

I’ve already mentioned Maddison having a dog with cropped ears, I saw an instagram post from him saying “Happy international dog day, blah, blah I love my dogs and all that”
It was nice to see replies asking -
Why hasn’t he got any ears?
Where is it’s tail?
If you loved dogs that much you wouldn’t buy one with cropped ears.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here