Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] James Maddison and his dart celebration

Brilliant first half .... Woeful second. Very satisfying. Looked like he was about to cry in post match interview.

I still rate him.
Yes but there’s something about him that always delivers less than his Billy big bollocks bullshit promises. It’s why he’s rightly out of England squad

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
In the same irritating 11 as Will Hughes, Jordan Pickford, and James Ward Prowse.
What’s JWP done? Agree about Hughes and Pickford being morons but JWP is an okay bloke isn’t he?

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Well I hope he does this silly celebration a couple of times in his next away EPL game.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I agree, I don't actually know why people profess to hate him. He doesn't seem any more of a d*ck than most footballers...
A few seasons ago he was playing for Leicester against us. Had been booked, and then got a second yellow and a red for simulation. Hilarious.
He went flying in the penalty area. Shane Duffy was about a yard (at least) away from him. He subsequently apologised to their fans, and said he was “anticipating contact”. Have despised him ever since.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Slightly above average EPL player which is why none of the bug guns were knocking on his door I guess. Inconsistent or completely missing at times….including being sent off.

IMG_4780.png

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
What’s JWP done? Agree about Hughes and Pickford being morons but JWP is an okay bloke isn’t he?
He's a right little shithouse!

Used to wind Tiny Tears up a treat back in the days when he was still bleating and diving his way around Selhurst Park. I think he successfully got him sent off once, didn't he, so that slightly elevates him above the rest of that grubby bunch of footballers for me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here