Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] James Maddison and his dart celebration

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Not forgetting fake Pole, the smirky cnt Matty Cash :lolol: .
Ooooh yes. The man who desperately wants to be Jack Grealish but has neither the skills nor the charisma.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
He's a right little shithouse!

Used to wind Tiny Tears up a treat back in the days when he was still bleating and diving his way around Selhurst Park. I think he successfully got him sent off once, didn't he, so that slightly elevates him above the rest of that grubby bunch of footballers for me.
Fair enough. I missed this. I recall him scoring against us frequently but this is all.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Fair enough. I missed this. I recall him scoring against us frequently but this is all.

Here. you go. Winds him up, gets him booked, Zaha then sarcastically applauds the ref and immediately gets a second yellow. Ward-Prowse then celebrates with the Saints fans :lol:

:clap2:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I haven’t seen that before.

Old Haha goes back for more sarcastic clapping.

Old Uncle Roy was FUMING, because apparently poor Wilfy had been brutally kicked all game (aka threw himself to the ground a lot) and didn't deserve such mean treatment.

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
****, that is all

Sadly I can’t post Neil Maupay’s piss take on it
So enjoyable watching his slow crumble ad the game went on followed by such an ignominious substitution to 30,000 wanker shouts.

What is it about that smug face and haircut that attracts such animosity?

Cordwainer

Jul 30, 2023
Overrated, egotistical MIA scrawny rat of a player..naff goal celebration and rounds off the full package by being incredibly thin skinned.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Meh - football needs characters. Far worse human beings in the Premier League. Don't have a problem with him myself (although delighted he finished on the losing side today).
Agree. I'd even add that he seems to have learned a bit of humility after some earlier career embarrassments. The darts celebration is fine. But.....as we saw yesterday.....risky :lolol:

His evolving maturity and could all be fake, of course, along the lines of Joey Barton's 'intellectualism'. I'm not the best judge of confabulation.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Blokes a f***ing helmet. Would love to see him absolutely clattered one day and hurt. His antics are that of a complete ****. Good player though.
Now, now. No need for that. :shrug:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Meh - football needs characters. Far worse human beings in the Premier League. Don't have a problem with him myself (although delighted he finished on the losing side today).
Maddison is a twat. The sort of bloke who, if he was your mate, you’d have a side pot on a night out on what time he got a slap for being a bellend.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I like a bit of panto villan mixed into my football, so I don't mind him.

El Abd would have destroyed him back in the day.
And they would probably have had a good laugh about it after. He he seems to have some self awareness. Unlike Zaha and rat boy.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Maddison is a twat. The sort of bloke who, if he was your mate, you’d have a side pot on a night out on what time he got a slap for being a bellend.
As I noted above, I don't have a good sense of confabulation, and may have been taken in by his attempts to come across 'well' in interviews. I suspect your judgement is better than mine.

Anyway, having his goal celebration outmoded by events yesterday is good enough for me.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
As I noted above, I don't have a good sense of confabulation, and may have been taken in by his attempts to come across 'well' in interviews. I suspect your judgement is better than mine.

Anyway, having his goal celebration outmoded by events yesterday is good enough for me.
He just seems cocky.

Affy

Silent Assassin
Aug 16, 2019
Sussex by the Sea
Whilst I think it’s shit, it get the darts celebration for pinging one in the top corner. But he was lucky with that goal. Any other day, Bart saves it so it wasn’t an “arrow”. It was a mediocre shot which went in because of a keeper error. That’s what annoyed me yesterday. T*@t

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here