Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] I've got a horrible feeling...

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
A repeat of those lovable Holmesdale twats screaming “Kill Roy! Kill Roy!” after their 4-1 humping at the Amex would be good. A bit of name changing obviously as Roy is no longer of this Parish. (Geddit!). :drink:
IMG_3961.gif

They’re just big fans of the sexiest man on television.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
...about Forest v Palace tonight.

Can someone please reassure me that Palace won't win, and narrow the gap to a wafer-thin nine points.
Thought this was an early thread about Wolves on Sat. I was just waiting for THAT one.

Shaktarman

Sep 19, 2022
I know most of their fans were saying ‘champions league’ rather than just ‘Europe’ so they do need to start the winning run soon or it’ll be tougher than it seemed at the start of the season.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Hoping Forest's burning sense of injustice at the various deductions, bans and decisions they've had will be enough to see them through.

Honestly, they're getting as bad as Everton and Arsenal for bleating about officiating, and perpetuating conspiracy theory myths.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Sorry to be a doom monger……

Palace are equal with Welbz on goals scored this season (as pointed out on the NSC Facebook page). Call me a glass half empty kind of chap but I think they are going to pull ahead on that stat tonight. 🙁

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
A Forest win takes then to within TWO points of us.

I'm not sure I'd be completely against the upwardly-mobile, European-challenging NEW Palace securing a hard-earned DRAW tonight, tbh.
Yes a draw. And not a Forest win.

If it is a toss up between a bottom 3 side getting a false dawn injection, and a mid table side side getting close to us, I would prefer (you can guess the rest; just off to wash my mouth out, dads).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here