Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] I've got a horrible feeling...

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Did somebody mention Zaha?

We've not heard much from him in recent seasons so I thought I'd have a quick search to see how he's getting on, as I was certain he would be dazzling all-comers across Europe with his incredible skillset.

It transpires he made a somewhat underwhelming thirteen starts for Galatasaray last season, which is probably not quite what he had in mind when leaving Selhurst for Champions League football. It's probably why he was desperate for Steve Parish to call him over the summer, but of course that never materialised, as Palace presumably decided that they wanted to sign players with one eye on their own Champions League campaign next season.

I had expected his loan to Lyon to be a roaring success of course, so I had a little look there and....oh. He's made two appearances, only started one game, failed to turn up for a training session, been fined, announced his family don't like Lyon and want to go back to Turkey, and been dropped from their squad entirely for yesterday's match against Le Havre.

I can only assume he's just Too Good For Them.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
...about Forest v Palace tonight.

Can someone please reassure me that Palace won't win

Nope. This will be Palace's first win of the season. Sorry :(

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Really enjoying the football at the moment. The only good thing about the international break (I don’t watch internationals outside of the Euros and World Cup) is it really makes me appreciate league football when it’s back.

Watched three games on Saturday, two yesterday and watching tonight. Just really hugely enjoying it.

Come on the Forest!!!

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008

We've not heard much from him in recent seasons so I thought I'd have a quick search to see how he's getting on, as I was certain he would be dazzling all-comers across Europe with his incredible skillset.

It transpires he made a somewhat underwhelming thirteen starts for Galatasaray last season, which is probably not quite what he had in mind when leaving Selhurst for Champions League football. It's probably why he was desperate for Steve Parish to call him over the summer, but of course that never materialised, as Palace presumably decided that they wanted to sign players with one eye on their own Champions League campaign next season.

I had expected his loan to Lyon to be a roaring success of course, so I had a little look there and....oh. He's made two appearances, only started one game, failed to turn up for a training session, been fined, announced his family don't like Lyon and want to go back to Turkey, and been dropped from their squad entirely for yesterday's match against Le Havre.

It started badly and got worse :lol:

SEGW :bowdown:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

He really is a CAUC

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
They are going to qualify for Europe, so we are told - which means they are guaranteed to pick up wins soon. Tonight, no doubt.

el punal

Aug 29, 2012
The dull part of the south coast
Looking forward to an embarrassing empty away end with a bit of Nigel inspired Glasner out chants later in the evening
A repeat of those lovable Holmesdale twats screaming “Kill Roy! Kill Roy!” after their 4-1 humping at the Amex would be good. A bit of name changing obviously as Roy is no longer of this Parish. (Geddit!). :drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here