Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Brum time for a front 5 change around.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Surely he will play the best available XI at home and if he wants to rotate players to rest them he will do it away and go more defensive.
The thread title and the comments there in aren't directed at playing defensively.

We potential have 6 different attacking options, to the 5 that started on Saturday.

I doubt Lopez, Dobbie, KLL, and even Vicente's inclusion would result in us playing defensively.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
With the Ipswich game following closely on Tuesday I can see Gus changing it a bit just to keep the freshness using the squad, it's no criticism of any player they have pretty much all warranted their place but we need to keep the tempo high and not risk tiredness or injury. Personally I am happy with any of those players starting its a great problem to have.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
How do Birmingham play this year? If they press and push up we need speedsters up front, Buckley and Macca with our best passers: Crofts and Orlandi (or Vicente). I have never seen Lopez play but he looks like the build of Torres so I would not mind of he started.

Judging by Saturday's display 'without much defensive cover' would be a kind way of describing their perfomance.

TNBA

TTF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here