Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Another bad night for Holloway.

Another loss.

Out of the league cup.

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
Don't think they'll care about tonight. It was their reserve team - all they'll care about is the league.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Don't think they'll care about tonight. It was their reserve team - all they'll care about is the league.

Ahem. Easy mistake to make but there were a reasonable number of first teamers there.

If you care to look their team in the first two prem games also looks like a poor reserve team.

Fans turning against Wurzel already.

The precious little wallflowers seem to think he slagged them off at Stoke in his press conference, blamed them for the loss.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It's too late for Prince Charming to sack 'Ollie' now, and give the new man any time with the transfer window still open.

Reckon he'll survive now until the start of December and then someone else will be brought in with a month to assess the squad before the next window opens.

Will they be too far adrift at that stage though? ???

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

The precious little wallflowers seem to think he slagged them off at Stoke in his press conference, blamed them for the loss.

A loss to Sunderland and they'll be back to their habbit of breaking into the press conferences themselves, and giving Holloway the abuse for all to hear :lolol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What sort of total debt Palace end last season with?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Bendtner and Chamakh, has there ever been a less inspirnig strike partnership in the Premier League?

I realise it's not fashionable but actually, on paper, they are two quite good strikers to get in in terms of footballing abaility.

However, they are not two players who will ever be up for any sort of fight or relegation scrap. Chamakh wimped out of that tackle at Stoke last week and Bendtner's self confidence is LITERALLY* off the scale

* And by literally, i mean literally. From the sports psychologist who conducted an mental psychometric test on the Arsenal squad “One of the categories is called ‘self perceived competence,’ i.e. how good the player himself thinks he is. On a scale up to 9, Bendtner got 10"

:lolol:

Arsenal are now willing just to take a token fee to get him off the wage bill. That's Arsenal, with a 60,000 stadium and champions league revenue wanting him off THEIR wage bill. Would love to see what percentage of the Zaha fee they would have spent on Chamakh and Bendtners fee and wages.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I realise it's not fashionable but actually, on paper, they are two quite good strikers to get in in terms of footballing abaility.

yep, on paper. Chamakh looked immense when he first joined Arsenal. for about a month, then it was apparent theres a lack of finish and then it seems to be nothing else either. Bendtner is indeed a legend in his own imagination and i cant see him staying at or giving any serious input at "lowly " Palace, when shirley a Champions League side will be about to sign him...

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Gotta blame someone I suppose , upsetting a few Nigels who went to The Britannia is bad form though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here