Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hamza the Hook

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Legal point,i am not sure if New York state carries the death penalty (and from reports that is where he is ?) are the Americans allowed to have him tried in a 'Death penalty state' i/e Idaho where sentane is decided by jury and date set by judge this can vary from state to state. My own veiw on this is Hamza wont be executed simply because America has a long list of 'wanted' and Europe re-human rights would not allow any extradition to the USA,however i could be wrong ?

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Legal point,i am not sure if New York state carries the death penalty (and from reports that is where he is ?) are the Americans allowed to have him tried in a 'Death penalty state' i/e Idaho where sentane is decided by jury and date set by judge this can vary from state to state. My own veiw on this is Hamza wont be executed simply because America has a long list of 'wanted' and Europe re-human rights would not allow any extradition to the USA,however i could be wrong ?

The UK/USA extradition treaty doesn't allow any chance of the Death Penalty being administered after a guilty verdict/plea.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011

Execution would be too good for that piece of shit,better that he rots in solitary confinement for the rest of his miserable life

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
The Yanks have waited over 8 years to get there hands on these scumbags. You just know for a fact every one of them will be found guilty and will never see daylight again. The Americans give out far tough sentences than us.

None of them will get the death penalty as part of the deal. I'm glad too as i want them to rot in prison until their final breaths.

Will the court cases be beamed around the world for us to see ?

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
These areas are sovereign base areas and are UK territory under International law. Famously it was the fear of starting a war with the UK in 74 that stopped the turkish advance any further on the island ,legend has it that a Military Policeman armed with just a pistol held out his hand at the approaching turkish tanks and reminded them that if they came any further they would be invading britain. The tank commander decided stop.

the turkish army would not have pushed on with the second offensive in 1974 if some form of tacit agreement regarding the SBAs didnt exist. the current ceasefire line was planned a long time before, there is no way they didnt know exactly where they were supposed to push on to, perhaps with the exception of louroujina.

the Turkish army pushed forward in strovillia that borders an SBA about 10 years ago and britain didnt crack a note. the places where the turkish army rub up against british bases rather than face the cypriot national guard are the most relaxed along the ceasefire line. there is now way the turkish army would have attempted to make incursions into the SBAs in 74, total myth. they were animals but well briefed animals.

Last edited:

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Very sad that the only reason they let these bastards be sent to the USA was that they could't be given the death penalty. Since when have the EU had the right to dictate that?
Hang em and hang em high, I say! Oh and very quickly too. There are many starving mouths in the World that need the money that would be spent keeping these cretins in a cell.

TNBA

TTF

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The death penalty would be to easy for him and make him a martyr so let him rot in prison. No doubt he will be found guilty and given sentences of 99 years on each charge so that he is never released or eligible for parole.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Abu Hamza's flown away,
f***ed off to the USA,
Won't be back for many a day -
Good riddance Abu Hamza

(to the tune of Bobby Shaftoe)

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Personally I hope they melt his shitty hook down, make it in to a bullet and shoot him in the heart with it

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Comedy villain for the public to recoil from/laugh and jeer at/project hidden fears and anxieties while the UK government tears asunder all that we hold dear, dismantles the welfare state, robs the poor of taxes and enables ten percent of the population to amass unbvelievable wealth while homeless people with families litter the streets prone to abuse, rape, violence and murder. Jus sayin like.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Comedy villain for the public to recoil from/laugh and jeer at/project hidden fears and anxieties while the UK government tears asunder all that we hold dear, dismantles the welfare state, robs the poor of taxes and enables ten percent of the population to amass unbvelievable wealth while homeless people with families litter the streets prone to abuse, rape, violence and murder. Jus sayin like.

Comedy Villain...

dastardly.jpg

International Terrorist...

Abu-Hamza.jpg

Just saying like.

half time scores

Mar 19, 2012
Lounging-on-the-chintz

The smoke screen theory?
Society has always seemed to need a demon, when I was young it was Communism, Iron curtain Soviet hoardes etc.
When that went walkabout it turned not for the first time against Islam.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Just seen Sky news as they say how it is unlike the BBC. Hooky lawyers has demanded that his prosthetics limbs be retuned now. If that was here in the UK then he’d have got £20,000 compo for his hurt and feelings. Hooky, The U.S aren’t like us soft British where criminals are the tax payers and tax payers are criminals. You have no rights out there.

I’m looking at flights so can attend one of his court cases and laugh my arse off. Going to send him a Christmas card as well from all Christians from England. Take care lol

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here