Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Evan Ferguson

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Weirdly I wonder if we’d have down better to stay at 1-0. It’s almost like we relaxed at 2-0 at that let Wolves back in.
I think the last wave of subs was the straw that broke the camels back . . . . We needed to manage the game and get to full time . . . . More changes unsettled the team, Wolves used their subs very late to thier advantage . . . . Something we've done . . . .

Fabs will learn from this, and we'll move on.

Right Brain Ronnie

Feb 20, 2023
North of North
Pleased for him just a shame the team couldn't go into the dressing room on a high
I was really pleased for him to, I wish I hadn't seem him smile at the officials at the end, I know he got his goal, but no player in the stripes should be smiling so soon after that ending.

mile oak

May 21, 2023
MOM today didnt put a foot wrong and was the only player constantly defending and closing down from the front.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
I was really pleased for him to, I wish I hadn't seem him smile at the officials at the end, I know he got his goal, but no player in the stripes should be smiling so soon after that ending.

Wry smile surely - he'll have been just as gutted as the rest of the lads back in the changing room for sure (albeit haply for himself that he finally scored again - very well taken too

Right Brain Ronnie

Feb 20, 2023
North of North
Wry smile surely - he'll have been just as gutted as the rest of the lads back in the changing room for sure (albeit haply for himself that he finally scored again - very well taken too
I hope so, I wished I hadn't seen it and only saw it quickly, so let's hope it was a wry one.Yes It was an excellent finish, the relief for him must have been huge.

Flounce

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2006
Delighted for him, well taken goal after looking like a donkey for the last 9 months :thumbsup:

And yes I do know the reasons but it’s a fact.

His confidence will have taken a massive boost

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Delighted for him, well taken goal after looking like a donkey for the last 9 months :thumbsup:

He’s clearly had a crisis of confidence for various reasons.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here