Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] EFL / Carabao Cup Fourth Round draw [Liverpool at home]

EFL / Carabao Cup Fourth Round - who do you want?

• Total voters

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Has anybody seen uni car parking on sale for this game? I can't believe they have all been sold.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Looks like it's gone on sale to those with a Purchase History as of yesterday at 9am. Lots of tickets sold since then. It will be packed with plastic Livepool fans I fear.
There’ll be some but doubt it’ll be ‘packed’ with them. How many Liverpool fans are actually buying tickets to Brighton games, so they gain a purchase history, just so they can then watch the carabou cup 4th round (which is also on Sky).

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Has anybody seen uni car parking on sale for this game? I can't believe they have all been sold.
I jumped onto parking when tickets were first listed and the only area available at that time was The Bridge which I reluctantly bought.

If I get home before midnight I'll consider it a positive result.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
I jumped onto parking when tickets were first listed and the only area available at that time was The Bridge which I reluctantly bought.

If I get home before midnight I'll consider it a positive result.
I saw the bridge briefly available but never any uni ones. Bring a campervan and sell tea/coffee/ aperol spritzes to your fellow waiting drivers. If no uni parking I may try park and ride or public transport. The seagull travel for a family of 5 was £60+ which could well be an uber both ways

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003

If I get home before the away game at Liverpool kicks off I'll consider it a positive result.
Corrected for you

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Anybody know if they will release seats at rear of upper West and East stands
i would imagine they would if all the lower stands sell out or get close to capacity. Unfortunately the chances of that are looking pretty slim as there are currently 2331 yet to sell.

EDIT i see from post 478 by @brighton_tom that we have sold about 1400 since tuesday.

Last edited:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I know travel won’t be included but have the club actually said anything yet ?
Eh, I received this email earlier from the club.
1000017653.png

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
There’ll be some but doubt it’ll be ‘packed’ with them. How many Liverpool fans are actually buying tickets to Brighton games, so they gain a purchase history, just so they can then watch the carabou cup 4th round (which is also on Sky).

Because they have memberships already for the annual PL visit? Most missing out normally.

Shaktarman

Sep 19, 2022
I see your edit but last cup game Mill Road was £7 a person for P&R (prebooked)
Cheers - generally are they quite quick to get back on? Wondering whether to recommend to a mate park and ride from somewhere or park at Lewes and get the train?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Crikey, loads of tickets left in the Lower bowl, I guess Liverpool aren’t quite draw they think they are 😃

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Crikey, loads of tickets left in the Lower bowl, I guess Liverpool aren’t quite draw they think they are 😃
That is certainly one take on it!
As an aside i noted that some of our season ticket holders were bumped out of S1G because Liverpool were given a larger allocation. It would be interesting to know how their sales are going.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
That is certainly one take on it!
As an aside i noted that some of our season ticket holders were bumped out of S1G because Liverpool were given a larger allocation. It would be interesting to know how their sales are going.
They’ll sell them all, no problem, Liverpool probably have as many registered members in Sussex as Brighton do.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here