Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Eddie Howe

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Is this a school exam long answer question? If so.

Eddie Howe is....

... a one trick pony who needs a huge financial outlay to buy players who are superior to the opposition before his overloading high press tactics work.

He doesn’t travel well and his team has flattered to deceive for a number of seasons when you look into the realities.

Not for me Clive.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Would be surprised. Real southerner and doesnt need the money Cant see him going to Scotland to compete against one club

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Thought he struggled living as far north as Burnley!!

At least he'll have champions league next season. Oh......

I think Scotland are allowed 2 teams in the champions league next season, all be it Celtic will have to play in the early qualifiers.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Would be surprised. Real southerner and doesnt need the money Cant see him going to Scotland to compete against one club
The myth managers players don’t need money is bollocks, we all live a life style our budget allows. Bigger mortgages, expensive cars to maintain, school fees etc all need to paid for. No income for anyone at any level and you feel the pinch.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Potentially bad news for Palace fans....

Really, why’s that ?
Just seen your answer. All my mates either want Roy to stay or want dyche. Howe doesn’t seen the right fit for us if Roy leaves.

Last edited:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Really, why’s that ?
Just seen your answer. All my mates either want Roy to stay or want dyche. Howe doesn’t seen the right fit for us if Roy leaves.

Typical Palace. You and your mates sound like a bunch of faux football aficionados obsessed with style over results. The sort of defensive, dull anti-football that Howe plays would surely keep you in the EPL most seasons but I could see a fans revolt from your Always Ultras, perhaps an open letter or two addressed to the club demanding entertaining football.

Instead, you have ideas above your station with Roy or his flair replacement in Dyche (when Roy is put into a nursing home). Mark my words, Roy will take you down sooner or later with his attacking, possession & passing game. All those exciting young players that he insists playing in your team certainly don’t have the experience to keep you up long term.

Howe would park the bus, play constant long balls to no-one (or into touch) and fill your squad with a bunch of 30+ mercenaries but at least he’d keep you up. I’m glad he is parking his bus in Celtic’s penalty area and not yours as I can see him keeping Celtic up next season and you lot going down with Roy’s naive, entertaining but ultimately failing, free-flowing football!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Typical Palace. You and your mates sound like a bunch of faux football aficionados obsessed with style over results. The sort of defensive, dull anti-football that Howe plays would surely keep you in the EPL most seasons but I could see a fans revolt from your Always Ultras, perhaps an open letter or two addressed to the club demanding entertaining football.

Instead, you have ideas above your station with Roy or his flair replacement in Dyche (when Roy is put into a nursing home). Mark my words, Roy will take you down sooner or later with his attacking, possession & passing game. All those exciting young players that he insists playing in your team certainly don’t have the experience to keep you up long term.

Howe would park the bus, play constant long balls to no-one (or into touch) and fill your squad with a bunch of 30+ mercenaries but at least he’d keep you up. I’m glad he is parking his bus in Celtic’s penalty area and not yours as I can see him keeping Celtic up next season and you lot going down with Roy’s naive, entertaining but ultimately failing, free-flowing football!

From that I infer you think is that Eddie is a decent manager. I suspect he's a decent Bournmouth manager.

This thread has gone all peculiar.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here