Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Di Canio

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
The result tonight aside, I absolutely love this bloke. He's a total diamond!
If/When Gus goes I would drive to where ever Di Canio is and pick him up myself.
Brilliant!

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
He's an arrogant tosspiece I wouldn't want anywhere near our club ta. Gus is mad but he's from another planet.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I can't think of many people in football I like less to be honest :shrug:

Ever since the incident with Leon Clarke I have had no respect for the man as a manager.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Showed his class tonight. Navarro will thrive under him

Do yo ever desist in your pig-ignorance? Go & support Swindon please & do us all a favour. You'll fit in extremely well with their stadium (half full) of simpletons. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Can't believe the negative view of him on here.

Got to love his passion and commitment (if not his political views)

He is passionate, he is committed.

He is also arrogant, aggressive, bullying, tactless and generally not likable.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Showed his class tonight.

this has to be a wind up? PDC showed his complete LACK of class tonight. He can't help but make it all about him. His team played well, scored a couple of good goals, yet rather than applaud them, there he was 'look at ME'

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
this has to be a wind up? PDC showed his complete LACK of class tonight. He can't help but make it all about him. His team played well, scored a couple of good goals, yet rather than applaud them, there he was 'look at ME'

Yup, I was a big fan of the player but as a manager he oversteps I think. It's entertaining but very childish.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
If Gus left i'd be happy to go and pick Di Canio and hide him in my basement for a fortnight to make sure he is uncontactable by anyone who might have been taken in by his self-congratulatory ways and think he's a decent figurehead. I'd sing him anti-fascist lullabies through the door too at the drop of a hat. Passionate he might be, but for generally the wrongest reasons. Scum.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham

I'm sure most away supporters have the same opinion of Gus Poyet. Di Canio wont be everyone's cup of tea, i accept that. He will however be a top manager. He has a big ego but has delivered with it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here