Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Derek Chisora V David Haye

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Same as that. They must be losing a fortune.

They have got lots more subscribers by spending all week telling people that they needed to book early because this would happen. Is it true that it's prohibitively expensive to sign up to Box Nation - three-month subscription at £30/month? I know Riley's, The Geese and The Exchange are showing it...probably Smugglers and Yates as well...might be easier and cheaper?

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
Why is it, whenever I hear or read about this fight, I have visions of that stupid Ghost hunting/dead contacting scouser fighting David Haye. In fact, I'd be more likely to watch it though!

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
They have got lots more subscribers by spending all week telling people that they needed to book early because this would happen. Is it true that it's prohibitively expensive to sign up to Box Nation - three-month subscription at £30/month? I know Riley's, The Geese and The Exchange are showing it...probably Smugglers and Yates as well...might be easier and cheaper?

£10 a month, no minimum join period.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm confused - are people paying to watch this farce?

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
fuckers just charged me £18.50 through Virgin.......jesus. Mrs is going to f***ing brutalise me for doing that!!!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Grounds for divorce

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Can't believe this is PPV. The whole senario has been set up to sell the event! Boooo!!! Not paying a score for this! SPN for me.
I wouldn't pay a pound on principle. Pay these idiots and we'll get more behaviour like theirs.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Chisora thinks that by wearing a baseball cap, with box fresh sticker, backwards, is totally unconventional, and therefore, cool. Is he 8 or something?

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
Just came to my senses and called Virgin and they're cancelling my subscription to it.....only thing is they can't do it till tomorrow, however the guy will call to let me know the refund has been arranged!! Because it's not showing up on their system now he can't do anything till tomorrow. Oddly, I may well just get away with watching this pox for free.....:D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here