Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Derek Chisora V David Haye

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
There will be more fights outside of the ring at upon park.

Bit like Eubank / Watson in 91. Built up as a Arsenal v Spurs bout. Watson genuinely was an Arsenal fan, Eubank was kitted out in Spurs gear to go along with the hype. Gooners and Yids kicking off before, during & after the fight. Then both sets realised there was a mob of a few hundred Brighton in a corner of the Paxton and went piling over there. Absolute carnage!

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
As others have said, most of the action will be outside the ring. Haye is from Bermondsey, Millwall goons will treat this as an another Hammers awayday.

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
I think Chisora is just in for a pay day so will do what Audley done and hide behind his gloves. Haye will land some big shots through his guard though and force a stoppage in the third. If Chisora comes out trying to hurt Haye, it could be over in the first as Haye is clearly a much better boxer.

As for Khan/Garcia, I don't think Garcia will be able to cope with Khans tempo in the early rounds so it could easily be an early night (well, still very later for us in the UK). If Garcia gets through an on slaught in the first half of the fight, he could be in with a great chance later on in the fight if he can draw a tiring Khan into a tear up. We all know of Khans glass chin. Khan should, and I think will, start a little bit slower than we have seen before, throwing quick punches then getting out of range. Leading to a wide points win for Khan.

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
Whilst we are on a boxing thread, anyone heard the rumour of Ricky Hatton returning for the ring? Pretty shocking if true. Hatton is my favourite boxer of all time but I'm not sure I want to see him back. Happy to remember that great night in June 2005 against Tszyu. A fight with Paulie Malignaggi is being talked about

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Ring walks are at 9.50pm.

The only reason Haye has taken this fight is because there is a sufficient audience to make it financially lucrative. It reminds me so much of the Harrison fight that I've put a load of money on him to knock Chisora out. He won't fight Fury or Price because they're not world-class and he doesn't need to, unless they can pull off a stunt like Chisora did in Munich. I don't think Vitali will take the fight because he's too slow now. A Wlad rematch might happen next year.

I think Khan will TKO Garcia during one of the middle rounds.

Last edited:

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Haye maybe a cocky bastard but i've never seen him bitch slap an opponent at a weigh in or spit in someones face in the ring. I hope Chisora gets smashed tonight and I believe he will, early doors 1st 2nd or 3rd. Chisora is not in Haye's class, ok so he took Vital the distance, so what......Haye took the younger and better brother the distance as well.....Haye is going to make Chisora look stupid tonight and show him up for the total bum he is.

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
Its just a brawl, these guys literally hate each other. Definitely streaming in. Don't really liek either fighters, but I'll probably be cheering for Haye, Chisora is just a plain c***.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
I've been trying to subscribe for the last 2 hours & it just says they are to busy try later and when I phone it says all their agents are busy please subscribe online.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here