Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Derek Chisora V David Haye

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Adam+Booth+Dereck+Chisora+David+Haye+Dereck+zPDm8rHKKF4l.jpg

Going to watch the fight said i wouldnt but cant resist, then might stay up for the Khan fight at 2am punk:

Streams

FirstRow Live Boxing UFC and WWE Online | Live Stream of HBO Boxing | Free PPV Streaming of Boxing,UFC and WWE

DO NOT DOWNLOAD ANYTHING IF ASKED

Last edited:

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
I am a massive boxing fan but cannot muster up any enthusiasm for this one as I have 0% respect for the 2 fighters.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
I am a massive boxing fan but cannot muster up any enthusiasm for this one as I have 0% respect for the 2 fighters.

I am the same i dislike both, but i just wanna see all the hype, i kind of hoping for a double K.O in about 2secs lol

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
I think this will be a bit of an Anti-Climax. That said I've paid my £10 and subscribed to Box Nation.

I used to be a big Haye fan, but he lost me with all his Klitschko trash talk and then the broken toe incident. I actually think Chisora has a decent chance tonight. However my prediction is a shit fight, it will go the distance and Haye will just take it on points.

The real action is in Las Vegas. Amir Khan vs Danny Garcia. Very tough to call but I'm rooting for the British guy!

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
There will be more fights outside of the ring at upon park.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
It,s a punch up. You don't have to like people to to enjoy watching them knock seven shades of shit out of each other - providing Haye doesn't,t run away again.
Real fighters will scrap for a penny or a pound.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
For as many years as I can remember I have always watched the big fights. From the early 80's right up to now and if i'm honest I have been tempted to pay for this one. But for once i'm not going to be mug enough to stump up for this. It was so obvious from their staged farce after Chisora's last fight this was going to happen. Haye will destroy him just like he did Audrey. The winner will fight Price and the winner of that will fight Fury, for a shot at the world title. By which time the likes of Frank Warren will convince us Britain has a great heavyweight division....I will listen to it on the radio and be happy after two rounds that I wasn't conned in to paying for this farce.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I am cynical enough to believe this fight was "manufactured" through that press conference argument, all for a big purse.

That is exactly what this is all about, final pay days for a couple of has-beens

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Going to watch the fight said i wouldnt but cant resist, then might stay up for the Khan fight at 2am punk:
What time will the Kahn fight be though? Coverage starts at 2, fight a lot later I assume.
Indeed.
Anyone think DC at 37lbs advantage @ 3/1 is worth a bet?
NO! I'd take DH at 3/1 on.

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
I am cynical enough to believe this fight was "manufactured" through that press conference argument, all for a big purse.

Boxing does have its manufactured grudge matches but It's not quite wwf(or what ever It's called these days) just yet.

Remember Haye was at that press conference to promote his upcoming fight with one of the klitchco brothers, surely he would have earned more with that fight?

Heard Steve Bunce on the radio the other night and he sounds genuinely excited about this fight. He is looking forward to seeing two fighters who are both underestimating their opponent.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here