Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Death Row - Which would you choose?

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Electric chair is particularly barbaric , firing squad pretty brutal.
Lethal injection should be painless in theory. The first hit should send you to sleep.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Firing squad.

the other two can and do go wrong and cause great suffering.
A long time ago when a young adult I made the mistake of watching an executions DVD a mate had got hold of. The one that haunts me to this to this day was one of a man being shot by firing squad - they fired and then you saw him slumped on the ground struggling to breathe. Took him three minutes to die. Firing squad isn't always as quick as they suggest. It's one of many reasons I fully oppose the barbaric practice of execution.

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
Lethal Injection, it costs the State more and i believe there is a shortage of the drug used
Well that's the problem. Because they can't get the drugs, they've just been winging it with whatever shit they've got. Injecting people with drugs that vets refuse to even administer to animals.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
A long time ago when a young adult I made the mistake of watching an executions DVD a mate had got hold of. The one that haunts me to this to this day was one of a man being shot by firing squad - they fired and then you saw him slumped on the ground struggling to breathe. Took him three minutes to die. Firing squad isn't always as quick as they suggest. It's one of many reasons I fully oppose the barbaric practice of execution.
I fully oppose the barbaric practice of execution too!!! But I’ve read witness accounts over the years of electric chair and lethal injection executions where the victim has taken ages to die in agony.
having read the book Executioner Pierrepoint many (50?) years ago, it’s the best way. Over in seconds.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here