Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Danny Welbeck.

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
Not read any news or watched any football this week, has there been any update on Welbeck?
I tried wading through the last couple of pages but feck knows what you're all waffling about.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Not read any news or watched any football this week, has there been any update on Welbeck?
I tried wading through the last couple of pages but feck knows what you're all waffling about.
And the only sound that's left after the ambulances go,
Is Cinderella sweeping up on Desolation Row.

(Trained yesterday, late decision to be taken).

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I get that technically the paramedic broke confidentiality, but have we really gotten to the point that we are so strung up that it's not ok to say "it's all good we thought it was something but he's fine". Sure if they had said, 'look we don't know yet but it's looking serious, he might be paralysed' that would be out of order.

Yeah that's a fair point

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Sorry to ruin the thread but,to add a little actual medical fact to Welbecks injury, it is almost certain he suffered the exact same injury that happened to myself playing for British Rail v Met Police many moons ago.
Contact was minimal but hit the nerve and you could of printed my face on Welbecks and it would have been the identical grimace.
The only difference I can tell from the video footage is that Danny didn't shit himself so it's quite possible he'll be back on Saturday as he has a endless supply of shorts.

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
Sorry to ruin the thread but,to add a little actual medical fact to Welbecks injury, it is almost certain he suffered the exact same injury that happened to myself playing for British Rail v Met Police many moons ago.
Contact was minimal but hit the nerve and you could of printed my face on Welbecks and it would have been the identical grimace.
The only difference I can tell from the video footage is that Danny didn't shit himself so it's quite possible he'll be back on Saturday as he has a endless supply of shorts.
I said the other day it looked like a nerve injury , having only recently suffered the same type . Thought it very strange when my doctor whilst checking me over and studying the x-ray results asked me if i had shit myself when it happened , thankfully and truthfully i was able to say NO ! . But was willing to try anything if he thought it would help .

Sorry couldn`t resist , but the injury is true and i`m chuffed to bits for our Danny .

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Ferguson Now needs to step up
And Julio. Ferguson doesn't currently look ready to play at full pelt for 90 minutes, so the load is going to have to be shared and if Welbeck's not ready, Enciso has to be.

There has been lots of talk of Ferguson not scoring for the Albion since November 2023 and he's taken part in 22 matches for us since that date. Enciso has scored a couple for Paraguay during his summer adventures, but his last Albion goal was the 22/23 goal of the season against Man City in May 2023 and he's taken part in one more game than Evan. They're both very young, but have to look to take this opportunity to put themselves in contention. Getting the two of them back to goalscoring form would be like making a couple of £50m+ signings.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
I said the other day it looked like a nerve injury , having only recently suffered the same type . Thought it very strange when my doctor whilst checking me over and studying the x-ray results asked me if i had shit myself when it happened , thankfully and truthfully i was able to say NO ! . But was willing to try anything if he thought it would help .

Sorry couldn`t resist , but the injury is true and i`m chuffed to bits for our Danny .
I previously had a ruptured disc and was told to watch out for said symptoms (told if they happened to go straight to a&e). Also to watch out for bladder incontinence and erectile dysfunction.

Recently have a slipped disc and am told to watch for the same.

A per pros nothing but thought I would add to this debate. Albeit not about soccer

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010

I hope they have a lot of 2s in the club shop over there.

I previously had a ruptured disc and was told to watch out for said symptoms (told if they happened to go straight to a&e). Also to watch out for bladder incontinence and erectile dysfunction.

Recently have a slipped disc and am told to watch for the same.

A per pros nothing but thought I would add to this debate. Albeit not about socce

Lets hope Danny doesn't have Erectile Dysfunction :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2011
And for once it isn't you they're all moaning about! :lolol:
Oh a few posters have still managed to sling in some digs at our #1 Potter fan. Borderline bullying with a whiff of racism thrown in at times. It was "justified" as the main pile on was for an American who rudely, and without evidence, called another poster a liar and refused to apologise afterwards. Both foreign and sometimes annoying so it was fine.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here