Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Crawley

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
Jay Williams spent most of the match trying to get sent off and losing the ball. How he is a professional footballer is a mystery to me.
Not a footballer , just jealous of those who are , and can climb to the top - he can`t so makes his name (for 5 minutes) by jeopardising a very promising career . I hope Crawley go down plain and simple , not just because of what that thug did to our lad , but because of those within that club that allowed that type of play to exist at all .

UP THE MIGHTY SHREWS

I hope you know i meant no offence to you @El Turi with my choice of emoji .

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Not a footballer , just jealous of those who are , and can climb to the top - he can`t so makes his name (for 5 minutes) by jeopardising a very promising career . I hope Crawley go down plain and simple , not just because of what that thug did to our lad , but because of those within that club that allowed that type of play to exist at all .

UP THE MIGHTY SHREWS

I hope you know i meant no offence to you @El Turi with my choice of emoji .
Shrewsbury leapfrog Crawley but remain in the relegation places.

1000028205.jpg

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
Yes the creepy crappy crawleys getting dunked by Reading , oh bliss , deep joy .

UP THE MIGHTY BISCUITMEN :LOL:

What a second goal ! Wow !

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
f*** them. Dreadful thuggish wankers led by that prick Jay Williams.

I may or may not have had too much malt whisky whilst waiting for Beterbiev Bivol…
'The horrible thing about the Two Minutes Hate was not that one was obliged to act a part, but, on the contrary, that it was impossible to avoid joining in. Within thirty seconds any pretence was always unnecessary. A hideous ecstasy of fear and vindictiveness, a desire to kill, to torture, to smash faces in with a sledge-hammer, seemed to flow through the whole group of people like an electric current, turning one even against one's will into a grimacing, screaming lunatic. And yet the rage that one felt was an abstract, undirected emotion which could be switched from one object to another like the flame of a blowlamp' :lolol:

I quite like Crawley as Crawley has never done any harm to me. One rotten tackle and a few snide comments won't change that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here