Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Constipation - how do you deal with it?

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
Go for a run.

The motion with nicely massage the contents of the lower bowel and produce the desired effect.

Its just you wont be near anyway suitable to perform such evacuation......as I've found out on a couple of occasions.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Go for a run.

The motion with nicely massage the contents of the lower bowel and produce the desired effect.

Its just you wont be near anyway suitable to perform such evacuation......as I've found out on a couple of occasions.

As that bloke Willy from Stratford said "all the world's an evacuation setting."

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Take a pro-biotic. Yakult or such like. Alcohol and/or over eating destroys your stomach's bacteria. You need to restore it and give your gut a re-boot.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
You must have a shower head that detaches from the fixing and has multiple jet options.
Lock the bathroom door.
Get in the shower remove the shower and turn it on to hot but not too hot.
Crouch down keeping your back straight, this will keep your bowels and small intestine(illieum) also straight.
Adjust the shower to a powerful jet and hold about 6 inches from your rusty sheriffs badge.
After 3 minutes or so you will start to feel some movement, do not resist at this point, relax.
The blockage will soon clear, keep your feet well out of the way.
Prepare for a lot of mess and a stench, keep going until you are empty.
Now for the tricky bit.
All large lumps can removed and placed in the Khazi for flushing.
Winnets, tag-ends and guppies are washed down the plug hole with the shower.
Dry your starfish and apply a mildly antiseptic cream.
Check the head of the shower for any poo that has clung on ( the wife will be upset if you forget to do this) and wipe with bog roll dunked in Dettol.
I hope this helps.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
You must have a shower head that detaches from the fixing and has multiple jet options.
Lock the bathroom door.
Crouch down keeping your back straight, this will keep your bowels and small intestine(illieum) also straight.
Adjust the shower to a powerful jet and hold about 6 inches from your rusty sheriffs badge.
After 3 minutes or so you will start to feel some movement, do not resist at this point, relax.
Now for the tricky bit.
Check the head of the shower for any poo that has clung on ( the wife will be upset if you forget to do this) and wipe with bog roll dunked in Dettol.
I hope this helps.

:laugh:

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
If you wait long enough it'll simply back all the way up and you'll start vomiting fecal matter. I believe the term is 'compremesis'.

I for one recommend that you hang on until that point.

That has to be one of the worst feelings in the world. When I was on painkillers for my haemorrhoids getting infected I didn't have a shit for 3-4 days. It started with excess bloating and belching like rotten egg gas. Even now I think back to how horrible it was. Sickness was inevitable and I also got diarrhoea. I always have plenty of powdered laxatives if I don't go for a day and a half because I never ever want to experience that again. Even the smell of eggs now makes me slightly queasy.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
A real ale should fix it, especially if you insist of having the last cloudy pint at the bottom of the barrel.

Amex Harveys unlikely to get it all moving as we have special Harvey that I understand has some extra filtration process to enable to to be moved about.

Bullshit baffles brains. Nothing special just bright, real ale that the second fermentation has happened prior to being put in barrels, it has a short shelf life the same a "tapped" barrels in the cellar.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
That has to be one of the worst feelings in the world. When I was on painkillers for my haemorrhoids getting infected I didn't have a shit for 3-4 days. It started with excess bloating and belching like rotten egg gas. Even now I think back to how horrible it was. Sickness was inevitable and I also got diarrhoea. I always have plenty of powdered laxatives if I don't go for a day and a half because I never ever want to experience that again. Even the smell of eggs now makes me slightly queasy.

image.jpg

:ohmy:

D

Deleted User X18H

I am having the most horrific opposite affect this morning. Thanks to a laxitve I took.

Last edited:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Lock the bathroom door.
Now for the tricky bit.
I hope this helps.
image.jpg

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
I am having the most horrific opposite affect this morning.

But still went to the presser this morning, so you could feed your ego. If this season of seasons is about to be derailed by a dose of the trots sweeping through the squad, we'll know where to come.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here