Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Conor Gallagher tonight

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
MOTM for me. He gave Palace what we normally get from Biss. Incredible energy for a loan player in a derby, he appeared to give a shit. It will be interesting to see where he ends up next summer.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
How many fouls is he going to ‘win’/dive for tonight? I’m going for 6.

He falls to the ground so so easily and has the potential to do my head in later. Imo opinion he’s worse than Mr Tumble and is more adept than Murray at feeling contact and falling over. Watching his game, he does it all the time in situations when he is in a tight spot/hasn’t got the skill to get out of it. His long blonde hair flying around seems to help him get free kicks too.

If we go behind (lord no), watch him do it all the time if Biss is trying to win the ball back. Can’t stand him. That said, he’s a good player at breaking into the box, good signing for their slug like midfield and we’ll need to watch him (as if Potter doesn't know that!).

although you called it we can have no complaints about the penalty and if he had made a meal out of Cucarella's lunge then we could have been down to 10 men , i like him , real livewire , i also, like Viera as a manager ........those 2 opinions are tempered for my dislike of Zaha , what a cvnt he is.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Basically a low rent Grealish. Be great if he gets his career ended by a flying drop kick.

Silly comment - assuming you’re joking.
Sorry if I’ve been whooshed…..

Even the morning after, thought he played well, seemed very friendly with Potter afterwards, hopefully at The Amex next season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Silly comment - assuming you’re joking.
Sorry if I’ve been whooshed…..

Even the morning after, thought he played well, seemed very friendly with Potter afterwards, hopefully at The Amex next season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He was on loan with him at Swansea

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
He was absolutely class - total nuisance for the whole 90 minutes

He'll definitely end up at one of the top 6 clubs (hopefully us)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here