Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Conor Gallagher tonight

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Guess Trossard didn't get to this thread..... :(. I thought of this thread as soon as he started to run into the box....

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
The contact is a minimal arm on his back and he’s always looking to throw himself to the floor as he does anytime anyone goes near him.

Which is pretty much standard practice for palace generally.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Also this was in the lead up to the penalty and was completely ignored by ‘Dre’.
772297a30318d93ec46a1c11be825cf8.jpg

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Welbeck stayed up, played football and tried to shoot when clipped in the box one on one. CG just threw himself on the floor surrounded by Brighton on a standard nothing attack.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
How many fouls is he going to ‘win’/dive for tonight? I’m going for 6.

He falls to the ground so so easily and has the potential to do my head in later. Imo opinion he’s worse than Mr Tumble and is more adept than Murray at feeling contact and falling over. Watching his game, he does it all the time in situations when he is in a tight spot/hasn’t got the skill to get out of it. His long blonde hair flying around seems to help him get free kicks too.

If we go behind (lord no), watch him do it all the time if Biss is trying to win the ball back. Can’t stand him. That said, he’s a good player at breaking into the box, good signing for their slug like midfield and we’ll need to watch him (as if Potter doesn't know that!).

Damn you. I've just said on another thread that I don't rate your opinion and turns out you were spot on about Gallagher. Well played sir and all ends well after all:thumbsup:

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Not sure how he didn’t get sent off as he stopped us taking about 10 quick free kicks when on a yellow card but we’ve had the last laugh.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Damn you. I've just said on another thread that I don't rate your opinion and turns out you were spot on about Gallagher. Well played sir and all ends well after all:thumbsup:

Just told you to sort your life out which is what my mates used to say when we were 15 so sorry about that! Forgive me SSE! Knew Gallagher would be a factor tonight.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Brilliant player. Was the difference between the two sides - until Maupay did his thing!!

He’s their best player and as I said on the match thread, it made the Bissouma loss for us even greater.

Wouldn’t say brilliant, but definitely their best player, and I think he will be very good….

But should have been off for a second yellow. I’d have smacked the ball at him and the ref would have had to book him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here