Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Conor Gallagher tonight

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Palace have got an excellent player on their hands there.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Just told you to sort your life out which is what my mates used to say when we were 15 so sorry about that! Forgive me SSE! Knew Gallagher would be a factor tonight.

No worries. All in good part. Off now to dream of Maupay's dink and his cupped ear celebration. :)

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Welbeck stayed up, played football and tried to shoot when clipped in the box one on one. CG just threw himself on the floor surrounded by Brighton on a standard nothing attack.

No one touched Welbeck. Gallagher was very clearly clipped by Trossard. Right calls, both of them.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
He played well. Will develop into a very good player. Don’t think his energy would have been as affective with Bissouma in there but he understands the press and is essential I think for them this season as he drags them so much higher up the pitch. Shame for palace he belongs to Chelsea but whether he is that good not sure yet so they may keep him yet

Last edited:

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
He played well. Will develop into a very good player. Don’t think his energy would have been as affective with Bissouma in there but he understands the press and is essential I think for them this season as he drags them so much higher up the pitch. Shame for palace he belongs to Chelsea but whether he is that good not sure yet so they may keep him yes.

Chelsea are going to want £40m+ for him, he won’t be at Palace next season.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
This is what he said to the BBC

Crystal Palace's Conor Gallagher speaking to Sky Sports: "It hurts so much - throughout the whole game we played so well, defended brilliantly and worked so hard. It feels like a loss to be honest, we had the three pints there and then a lack of concentration loses us two points. Everyone's gutted.

"It's just concentration, a minute left, we'd never blame an individual, it's a team thing and everyone is gutted. There's stuff to learn from for sure."

'We had three pints'....tish tish young man...no drinking during the game...no wonder you lost two pints, I mean points!

TNBA

TTF

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
He'll never be at Chelsea's level. Faster more attacking version of Robbie Savage. he'll play well this year ruling him out of a move to Palace which is good as he makes them better.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Great player but he’s unlikely to last the season if he continues to play balls out football. He’ll get injured or burnt or most probably both.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
No one touched Welbeck. Gallagher was very clearly clipped by Trossard. Right calls, both of them.

Welbeck was knocked a bit, and it had an effect, but it wasn't even a challenge, just the lift of the guys knee as he was running. Trossards was close to being a fair shoulder charge, it would not have been a total shock to have seen both decisions go the other way, but it wasn't surprising that they went as they did.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Basically a low rent Grealish. Be great if he gets his career ended by a flying drop kick.

That is more than a bit out of order. I never have Palace players in my fantasy league team, I am seriously considering CG,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here