Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Chris Kaba .. Justice served ?

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
“There’s clearly still a wider lack of trust in the police, particularly within the Black community, that needs to be addressed. As Mayor, I will continue to work with the Government to support and hold the Metropolitan Police to account to ensure any lessons are learnt and the Met commands the trust of all Londoners as we build a safer London for everyone.”
Dear Mayor, London got a bit safer already with this gangster taken out and his other cronies locked up in jail cos of the Met.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Their lives were not in danger, Kaba hadn't done anything wrong, he was being pursued by police so the situation was created by the police, he was unarmed so they presumed he may be armed. A car is not a lethal weapon. The only reason he would have been followed by armed officers is they suspected he had a gun, they don't pursue suspects because they think they might kill someone with their car.
My final response to you on this thread because you are clearly on a wind up, or are CATASTROPHICALLY stupid. I mean seriously highly enriched weapons grade buffoonery.

For the most part this has been an interesting and considered debate on this thread. Except for your tiresome childish nonsensical gubbins, which sticks out like a turd on a snare drum.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Their lives were not in danger

Yes they were

Kaba hadn't done anything wrong

He was driving a car which had been involved in an armed incident. Are you seriously suggesting the police shouldn't want to question the driver of such a car? And then when they did try to question him, he rammed them. Repeatedly.

And you think that's doing nothing wrong.

I've been stopped by the police a lot of times. I've always complied with their instructions.

he was being pursued by police so the situation was created by the police

No, the situation was caused by the fact that the vehicle had been used in an armed incident.

he was unarmed so they presumed he may be armed

No, they thought he might be armed because (is the penny dropping yet?) the vehicle had been used in an armed incident.

A car is not a lethal weapon.

Of course it is, which is why people are sometimes guilty of causing death by dangerous driving.

Have you ever, ever, been right about anything?

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Yes they were

He was driving a car which had been involved in an armed incident. Are you seriously suggesting the police shouldn't want to question the driver of such a car? And then when they did try to question him, he rammed them. Repeatedly.

I've been stopped by the police a lot of times. I've always complied with their instructions.

No, the situation was caused by the fact that the vehicle had been used in an armed incident.

No, they thought he might be armed because (is the penny dropping yet?) the vehicle had been used in an armed incident.

Of course it is, which is why people are sometimes guilty of causing death by dangerous driving.

Don't worry about the pr*t - there's a reason his user name includes 'Nob'.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
In fairness, I always try to give people the benefit of the doubt. I had a falling out with someone here many years ago, who it turned out was going through some very serious and sad stuff in their personal life and were perhaps not being “their best self” when presenting on NSC.

Giving this poster the benefit of the doubt, he may be having mental issues we don’t know about or be sleep deprived etc.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
The press showing a young, smiling man who was about to be the father of a child. In fact he had received a Domestic Violence Protection Order preventing him from contacting the mother-to-be.
Always the same false narrative isn't it? He loved his mum and helps old ladies across the road with their shopping. When in reality turns out they are weapons grade career violent criminals!

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Headline in today's Guardian: "Chris Kaba shot man in club and was alleged core member of London gang"
Yes. I wasn't referring to that article in the Guardian. I expect it also had some football scores in; I wasn't referring to those, or the sports pages either. I was referring to the article linked in the OP. Forgive me for thinking that your reply looks a little dense.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Absolutely. But he wasn't an innocent person, he was a total wrong-un, a feral ratboy, so acted according to type. And paid the ultimate price.

I'm just genuinely glad it didn't end up ruining the life of the firearms officer. Imagine having this hanging over you for the last 2 years.
Thanks to the CPS prosecuting, it probably has ruined his life. Feral ratboy's nice little chums have the honour of their gang to protect, innit, and any policeman who shoots their leader is dissing all of them so revenge is the only justice. It is quite possible the victim in this (the policeman who did his job and has been found not guilty) may have to go into police protection.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Thanks to the CPS prosecuting, it probably has ruined his life. Feral ratboy's nice little chums have the honour of their gang to protect, innit, and any policeman who shoots their leader is dissing all of them so revenge is the only justice. It is quite possible the victim in this (the policeman who did his job and has been found not guilty) may have to go into police protection.
Yes, sadly I fear you may be right.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Dear Mayor, London got a bit safer already with this gangster taken out and his other cronies locked up in jail cos of the Met.

This one should have never have got to court, but until the MET sorts itself out there will always an element of doubt I'm afraid.

There is wide distrust of the MET. Far too many scandals and their historical inability to deal with it.

dsr-burnley

Aug 15, 2014
If I said what I really think about that poster re the unsubstantiated inferences he’s making I‘d be banned…..still he seems to have a friend here

statement made yesterday by Khan…..sympathies to his friends, i wonder of what character they are

“I understand the impact Chris Kaba’s death has had on London’s communities and the anger, pain and fear it has caused. I send my heartfelt sympathies to Chris Kaba’s family, friends and the wider community once again.

“There’s clearly still a wider lack of trust in the police, particularly within the Black community, that needs to be addressed. As Mayor, I will continue to work with the Government to support and hold the Metropolitan Police to account to ensure any lessons are learnt and the Met commands the trust of all Londoners as we build a safer London for everyone.”
When he says "London's communities", he really needs to explain what he means. He needs to make it absolutely clear that he is talking only about communities of gangsters and criminals, and not (for example) black people in general.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Yes they were

I salute your indefatigability.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This one should have never have got to court, but until the MET sorts itself out there will always an element of doubt I'm afraid.

There is wide distrust of the MET. Far too many scandals and their historical inability to deal with it.
Agree. It had to go to court.

And not all Met police acts are criminal acts, as on this occasion.

One might argue that both the dead man, and the Met brought it all on themselves.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
One would hope that large amounts of money will be spent protecting and compensating this police officer, whose safety has been compromised by the needless naming of him before conviction. Oh, hang on, sorry, before acquittal. I suspect I have just unearthed the flaw in due process here.... :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here