Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Campaign Coverage Update

Lush said:
kiginally posted by STU [/i]
Just spoke to a mate who has a mate that works in admin at the office of DPM, he's gonna ask if there are any other (effective) acess points to Prescott, or other particularly effective ways of supporting falmer through the ODPM.

He may also be able to get hold of Prescott's itinery for the next two weeks - could be handy.

oooh - yes - a WE WANT FALMER banner everywhere he turns could be good. A bit like those John X:X banners you get at sports events.

Anyone want to stalk John Prescott for a couple of weeks?
[/QUOTE]

OUTSIDE PARLIAMENT WOULD BE A GOOD PLACE TO FIND HIM

AND HULL ON FRIDAY NIGHTS.

IN THE PAST B4 HIS OPDM ROLE, HE USED TO CATCH THE TUBE TO KINGS CROSS AND THEN THE OLD TRAIN. I ASSUME HE DRIVEN EVERYWHERE NOW OR HAS A HELICOPTER.
LC

balloonboy

aka Jim in the West
Jan 6, 2004
Way out West
A few days ago someone with apparent close links to a national (broad sheet) said (if I remember correctly) that they were about to run a VERY positive article - any update? Who was it?

Positive article in today Saturday Guardian Sports Section Football page 13 (I think) on the back of of nationwide clubs in decline, a need for more regulation and that Prescott has an opportunity to secure the future of Brighton with the granting of Falmer. Good article but no links to stimulate action to help us.

LC

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Great stuff - thanks to The Guardian

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
Martin Samuel in the News of the World and Paul McCarthy (no not that one!!) in the Sunday People mentioned Falmer in their columns Today.

Thank you chaps.
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Valentines Card in Hull reported already (more to come)
Falmer Matchday pics
2 NATIONAL newspaper articles today - both fully in support

not bad for a weekends work, well done everyone :clap: :clap: :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here