Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cabinet reshuffle

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Happening today.

No chance that Gideon is moved on though, sadly, despite being a truly shit chancellor. #jobsfortheboys

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
anybody would be a crap chancellor with the amount of debt he picked up, wish they would sort the economy out regardless, then I can come back home and get myself a teaching job. Then I could see the albion again.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
What is the point ? Sacking a few nobodies to be replaced by a few nobodies whilst the biggest twat stays as chancellor (more bad retail figures today) whilst a lib dem sacked for fraud is weaseled back in. If you or I did £40k in benefits fraud we'd be in jail not in the cabinet

The reemergence of that shifty Lib Dem is almost as depressing as the fact that Gideon is virtually unsackable thanks to being best of Bullingdon Buddies with the piggy eyed PM (currently enjoying the adulation of a successful Paralympics whilst planning on £ millions of cuts at the expense of the disabled).

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Happening today.

No chance that Gideon is moved on though, sadly, despite being a truly shit chancellor. #jobsfortheboys
Yes , derry irvine and charlie falconer were in no way tony blairs cronies were they, and how many times did he bring back mandelson? by all means criticise osborne for his performance as chancellor , but to claim that this government alone operates some sort of old boys network is totally without foundation.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Yes , derry irvine and charlie falconer were in no way tony blairs cronies were they, and how many times did he bring back mandelson? by all means criticise osborne for his performance as chancellor , but to claim that this government alone operates some sort of old boys network is totally without foundation.
All I'm saying is that Cameron and Osborne were best of chums. For that reason alone, I'm not expecting Cameron to EVER have the stones to sack Gideon, despite him being a shockingly TOILET chancellor.

What is the point ? Sacking a few nobodies to be replaced by a few nobodies whilst the biggest twat stays as chancellor (more bad retail figures today) whilst a lib dem sacked for fraud is weaseled back in. If you or I did £40k in benefits fraud we'd be in jail not in the cabinet

New avatar ?

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
And this chancellor was the dogs nuts wasnt he
Gordon Brown sold off Britain’s gold for between $256 and $296 an ounce, raising $3.496bn (£2.343bn at the then exchange rate). Since then the gold price has gone up more than 5 times to $1,580.70 an ounce. If the gold had not been sold it would now be worth £12.6 billion, over five times the £2.3 billion originally raised.

Mileoakman

Aug 11, 2003
The name gives it away
Gordon Brown sold off Britain’s gold for between $256 and $296 an ounce, raising $3.496bn (£2.343bn at the then exchange rate). Since then the gold price has gone up more than 5 times to $1,580.70 an ounce. If the gold had not been sold it would now be worth £12.6 billion, over five times the £2.3 billion originally raised.

Mind you Gideon has increased the National Debt by £600 billion in the 2 years hes been doing it so Gordon was a lot more frugal than the current clown :mad:

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House

Yawn.

Who out of any of the other parties at the time said 'Dont do that Gordan because the price of gold will go up in a few years time!'

No one!

Hindsight is a fantastic tool for dishing out a beating with.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Yawn.

Who out of any of the other parties at the time said 'Dont do that Gordan because the price of gold will go up in a few years time!'

No one!

Hindsight is a fantastic tool for dishing out a beating with.

Exactly, be interesting to read how many and who made comments saying it wasn't a good idea at the time otherwise such comments are worthless

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
Jeremy Hunt now health secretary sums this bunch of twats up

Lansley got the boot because no one could understand what the changes of the NHS (which were not in his parties election manifesto or the coalition agreement remember) were about, why they are needed and what they will mean.

Given that he came up with the ideas and still couldnt communicate them, what chance has this other bedwetter got?!

Deckchairs on the Titanic!

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Lansley got the boot because no one could understand what the changes of the NHS (which were not in his parties election manifesto or the coalition agreement remember) were about, why they are needed and what they will mean.

Given that he came up with the ideas and still couldnt communicate them, what chance has this other bedwetter got?!

Deckchairs on the Titanic!

I guess Jeremy Hunt will be ringing Murdoch to ask him what he should be saying ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here