Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Swansea City *** Official Match Thread ***

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Yes, agreed. I was really disappointed that he did it. This could have been the perfect game for him to get fans back onside.

He got massive cheers from those that were there, and I didn’t hear any moins or groans.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Leonard, Turns and Sarmiento all have a stellar future with us. Turns maybe to a Champ team for a BenWhitish type loan? Maybe Dirty Leeds will take him for their Championship season next year. Then they can complain we won't sell. He will come back and Arsenal will buy him for 50million.

Sorted

TNBA

TTF

Wozza

Custom title
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
He got massive cheers from those that were there, and I didn’t hear any moins or groans.

You also said he didn't cup his ear!

AC2.png

Last edited:

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
I don't care if Warren sometimes gets the names wrong, his observations are nearly always spot on.

It's all part of his appeal for me, his pause or stumble over a name he doesn't know how to pronounce.

You can almost hear him thinking 'oh feck how do I say this name' whilst looking at a bit of paper with the name on.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
It's all been said on here. He scored twice, but somewhat blotted his copybook by cupping his ear.

As if somehow he's proved a point by scoring goals in a fairly unimportant match as opposed to being completely shit in the EPL and acting like a chav off the pitch, as characterised by the past 18 months.

Tomorrow, expect a few of NSCs most sanctimonious dicks to start the usual smug "I told you so" threads proclaiming Aaron Connolly as the next Michael Owen.

We're you there by any chance?

If so, was the ear cup celebration at the Cardiff fans or ours? Both has been said on here.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
It's all been said on here. He scored twice, but somewhat blotted his copybook by cupping his ear.

As if somehow he's proved a point by scoring goals in a fairly unimportant match as opposed to being completely shit in the EPL and acting like a chav off the pitch, as characterised by the past 18 months.

Tomorrow, expect a few of NSCs most sanctimonious dicks to start the usual smug "I told you so" threads proclaiming Aaron Connolly as the next Michael Owen.

I would think or hope that people will be happy that he scored as it will be good for his confidence. I don’t think anyone would be daft enough to proclaim him the new Messiah on that.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
We're you there by any chance?

If so, was the ear cup celebration at the Cardiff fans or ours? Both has been said on here.

Any Cardiff fans would have been celebrating with us. We were playing Swansea.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Thought Taylor Richards was great tonight and Turns, but disappointed with Roberts in the first half - quite careless at times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Leonard, Turns and Sarmiento all have a stellar future with us. Turns maybe to a Champ team for a BenWhitish type loan? Maybe Dirty Leeds will take him for their Championship season next year. Then they can complain we won't sell. He will come back and Arsenal will buy him for 50million.
He might have to take his turn (no pun intended) - I was disappointed not to see Tsongui in the team after he did very well in the last round - but Turns came in and did very well too. On top of that, there are four Brighton CBs out on loan in the Championship and the SPL (and I don't think any of them have yet turned out for a Brighton team), so there's one heck (again, no pun intended) of a queue - or production line, whichever you prefer!

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
If Connolly had been celebrating wildly, people would have said "if he gets that happy scoring against such a poor team, just shows how plucky attitude he got", if he had barely celebrated at all people would have said "shows no passion at all".

According to some (shite) people, he can do nothing right. The only reason he scored two goals tonight is because he couldnt score three.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Connolly cupped his hands to his ears both times in front of the Swansea fans. If anyone has been getting wound up by that, they need to get a grip.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Half an hour the draw for the next round. Lowest league opposition at home for me:amex:

Sunderland at home then.

Failing that, QPR, Stoke or Preston at the Amex would do.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
The game MAY be pointless in the grand scheme.... but TL playing a full game isn't... his return is going to be a key component on our ability to tackle and contain these top half teams still to come.... more minutes needed, I would love him to play a part on Monday.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

he may well do, if he's not injured

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here