Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton and Hove Albion vs Crystal Palace ****official Match Thread****

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
Amazing!! Just got back from a days skiing to find that not only did we win but we crushed them.

TnL_CPFC

Jan 25, 2012
Acker79 - As a palace fan I'd say no bonus goal, as your team turnt up at selhurst and was only due to a sudden rush of blood to the head that he was sent off. Whereas us, we were being ****ed up the arse in Brighton, seemed to enjoy it and wanted it three times in the night without giving anything back like little bitches. There's a cocky sod walking around today because he got it three times yesterday, whilst someone in croydon (or surrounding areas) can't sit down because it's too sore and is tiptoeing down to the local chemist to purchase anasol

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Acker79 - As a palace fan I'd say no bonus goal, as your team turnt up at selhurst and was only due to a sudden rush of blood to the head that he was sent off. Whereas us, we were being ****ed up the arse in Brighton, seemed to enjoy it and wanted it three times in the night without giving anything back like little bitches. There's a cocky sod walking around today because he got it three times yesterday, whilst someone in croydon (or surrounding areas) can't sit down because it's too sore and is tiptoeing down to the local chemist to purchase anasol

As a Brighton fan, I say, yes we do! (Though my original comment was obviously tongue in cheek)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here