Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton and Hove Albion vs Crystal Palace ****official Match Thread****

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Well done lads and a brilliant game. We are all very proud of you. Anyone now want Gus out?

Benson

Jan 31, 2012
near water
Thank you, thank you, thank you lads. :love:

Mods: can we let the pikeys back on all threads again now? (they won't be about for a while anyway).

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Yep, good to see him back on form! Amazing performance from everyone today. Greer, Bridge, Buckley, Spanish Dave, Ulloa.. All class.

Great team performance. Greer stepped in as if he hadn't missed a game. Great Day and my lucky shirt worked :) worn 1 won 1

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Great result and proved me well wrong in the prediction.
Let's hope that we keep it up and not go all see saw for the next match.
Forest are on top form don't forget.

True, but Leicester have won 1 in 9. They're the vulnerable ones right now.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Great to hear Gary O'Reilly on the radio. Top bloke.

TnL_CPFC

Jan 25, 2012
Fair enough, well played, we were absolute shite and you played brilliantly from the sounds of it. As happy as I am with the way we normally play football under Holloway; Freedman knew how to get the players fired up for a derby game which Holloway seemingly doesn't. Enjoy your win and the rest of your weekend, congratulations. 3-3 on aggregate so far, I don't think this will be the last match for CPFC and BHA this season. I love you guys being in the same league as us though, love the competitiveness.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
After nose diving yesterday I'm back up in the clouds. Sounds as though we had a great game and the result was magic.
I'll be at the Forest game, anything there will really important so up, up and away Seagulls!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Fair enough, well played, we were absolute shite and you played brilliantly from the sounds of it. As happy as I am with the way we normally play football under Holloway; Freedman knew how to get the players fired up for a derby game which Holloway seemingly doesn't. Enjoy your win and the rest of your weekend, congratulations. 3-3 on aggregate so far, I don't think this will be the last match for CPFC and BHA this season. I love you guys being in the same league as us though, love the competitiveness.

thank you

Kosmonaut

Proud Hoveonian
Feb 10, 2013
Hove

Fair play

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Bonus , I totally forgot all about the vCash winnings until now :lol:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

well said mate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here