Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton and Hove Albion vs Crystal Palace ****official Match Thread****

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Fair enough, well played, we were absolute shite and you played brilliantly from the sounds of it. As happy as I am with the way we normally play football under Holloway; Freedman knew how to get the players fired up for a derby game which Holloway seemingly doesn't. Enjoy your win and the rest of your weekend, congratulations. 3-3 on aggregate so far, I don't think this will be the last match for CPFC and BHA this season. I love you guys being in the same league as us though, love the competitiveness.

Nice one.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Why aren't people complaining that we didn't score enough goals to get us in to the play-off places. It only needed 10 more. Shouldn't we be seriously bemoaning our lack of firepower.- (Ducks)

Seriously though, I was driving back from something I was doing this morning and turned on 5live to listen. Towards the end of the first half and palace having the better of it, doing well to hang on.

Within 5 minutes it was 2-0 and half-time. Unbelievable! I think the driver behind must have wondered what I was listening to..... in Rural hampshire.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Why aren't people complaining that we didn't score enough goals to get us in to the play-off places. It only needed 10 more. Shouldn't we be seriously bemoaning our lack of firepower.- (Ducks)

Seriously though, I was driving back from something I was doing this morning and turned on 5live to listen. Towards the end of the first half and palace having the better of it, doing well to hang on.

Within 5 minutes it was 2-0 and half-time. Unbelievable! I think the driver behind must have wondered what I was listening to..... in Rural hampshire.

I'm sure the Highway Code states that you should pull over at the first opportunity when there is coverage of Brighton playing Crystal Palace on the car radio.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
A big, big well done to Gus and the team for the performance today. It was superb. We should now be just as bold and start with the same team at Forest.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
BBC Radio Sussex now playing a cover version of Beatles hit "Help" , must be dedicated to Palace fans :O

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here