Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Boris Johnson and Charlotte Edwardes

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
But how many support both Boris and Brexit?
Many want Brexit to happen but not with this guy and there must be many who voted Remain who quite like the bloke, as he is likely to re-hash May's Deal, which satisfies many Remainers, keeping ties with the Single Market and Customs Union.

I'm going to suggest there are virtually no remainers who like Boris Johnson. Also the hardcore leavers see him as the one who can get a pure version of brexit over the line. Don't agree with you at all.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I`m sure there are hundreds of young ladies who have sat next to Boris who could claim to have been touched under the table and get themselves publicity.

If your daughter or sister or close female (or male for that matter) came to you and said they had been groped by someone in power, what would your reaction be? Serious question.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
If your daughter or sister or close female (or male for that matter) came to you and said they had been groped by someone in power, what would your reaction be? Serious question.

I'd first ask how long ago it was, as anything over 10 years doesn't count.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes

If my daughter came to me and said someone had squeezed her thigh twenty years ago I`d say ... "So why on earth have you told me this now"

What would your reaction be ??.

grope seems an exaggeration however in this case. Does it make a difference to you whether it`s someone in power...If so again why ?.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
If my daughter came to me and said someone had squeezed her thigh twenty years ago I`d say ... "So why on earth have you told me this now"

What would your reaction be ??.

grope seems an exaggeration however in this case. Does it make a difference to you whether it`s someone in power...If so again why ?.

Cheers

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
But how many support both Boris and Brexit?
Many want Brexit to happen but not with this guy and there must be many who voted Remain who quite like the bloke, as he is likely to re-hash May's Deal, which satisfies many Remainers, keeping ties with the Single Market and Customs Union.

May’s deal was a complete mess that satisfied neither side. So in fact it was a perfect reflection of the referendum result and despite being a remainder, I’d have accepted it. I hope we might somehow get another referendum and stay in the EU but I fear the worst.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here