Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Film] Best Film you have probably never seen?

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
If you haven’t seen the Seventh Seal, I don’t believe you are Swedish 😎:wink:

(I haven’t - I find Ingmar Bergman films a bit *yawn* )
I've seen it and its indeed a bit yawn like all his other shit.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
“Best” is such a value judgment and so subjective it’s hard to say. Loads of people think Shawshank Redemption is one of the best films ever made but I’d sooner sit through the April 2019 0-0 away at Wolves again than endure that film a second time. In my view it’s that bad. (I appreciate this view probably says more about me than about the merits or not of the film.)

But on the basis that Rocky seems to be almost universally loved and I’ve not seen it then I’d probably say that in answer to the question.
I'd rather watch a watch-a-long of you sitting through the the 2019 Wolves game than ever endure the Boreshank Redemption again.
Saccharine American shite (see also The Green Mile)
:lolol: :love:

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
As someone who is into music and enjoys humour, it's perhaps surprising that I've never seen Spinal Tap or The Rutles, both of which I'm told were pretty good. Still, as I don't care for movies and hate going to the cinema, I guess I'm comfortable with that........................
I can relate to that. As a big classic rock fan I've surprisingly only ever seen short clips of Spinal Tap. I should give it a proper spin as I loved the Comic Strips ' Bad News ' shows which poked fun at the rock/metal scene.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here