Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Film] Best Film you have probably never seen?

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Shawshank Redemption.

I've been thinking about seeing it a 100 times but then I see the stills of a nicely groomed Freeman and some other lad sitting around talking in a fake rough environment and I just can't be arsed.
Treat yourself it really is that good.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
The first two, the Chris Columbus ones, I found quite fun and whimsical. By the 6th-7th it’s all taking itself a bit too seriously for my liking
I've always thought Harry Potter was too far fetched. I mean whose heard of a Ginger kid with two mates! :)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Everyone seems to rave about The Princess Bride, but I've never got round to it.

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
Treat yourself it really is that good.
It will happen sooner rather than later. No movie expert, but its one of the few "everyone have seen this"-movie that I haven't seen.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Never seen Reservoir Dogs, for whatever reason never got round to it, or bizarrely, given my love of Boxing, Raging Bull.

Van Cleef

Jun 17, 2023
This is probably the wrong thread to lob this in as it's not the Best Film, and I've seen it now, but has anyone else seen El Topo? I watched it last night and it's got to be the weirdest film ever made. Proper, proper weird.

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
Schindler's List .... can't bear the underlying subject matter.
Life Is Beautiful .... ditto.
Both are great films but I fully understand your comment and that’s why I never watched The Boy In Striped Pyjamas for such a long time, however I gave in when my son, then about 12 wanted to watch it, I wasn’t going to refuse him.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Both are great films but I fully understand your comment and that’s why I never watched The Boy In Striped Pyjamas for such a long time, however I gave in when my son, then about 12 wanted to watch it, I wasn’t going to refuse him.
You didn't want to punch Roberto Benigni in the boat?

???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here