Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone got any bloody hard football questions

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Have we had "Who played football for Scotland and cricket for England?" ....??

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
Which sussex club lost to colchester in the fa cup same year as colchester beat leeds?
Clue: they where at the time and still maybe the smallest village team to reach the 1st round proper!

sod1

Jan 12, 2008
Brasov , Romania
Which is the only scheduled match in the history of the football league , never to have been played ?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Wild guess: floodlights ???

Yup - already answered correctly by The Large One - first and last clubs to play under floodlights at the Goldstone.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
What has Peter Ward got in common with Pele, Franz Beckenbauer and Johan Cruyff?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
They played in the NASL. But, potentially, he would have only played against Beckenbauer. The others would have been before he got to the US.

That's true, but I meant something more specific than that. Perhaps I should have asked what achievement does Wardy share with Pele, beckenbauer and Cruyff?

BHseagull

Aug 5, 2008
Brighton
i had this in a quiz, there was one similar to this with a pompy player why i said them, but i actually think the answer is Seve Finan, either that or a pompy player

Correct with Steve Finnan. Played up the divisions with Fulham n won CL with Liverpool.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here