Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A FULL thread of POSITIVES.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Number 23 (i guess) :We'' win more games which means TCB will have to sod off for longer and longer between each time he comes on here with his idiotic tosstalk.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Number 23 (i guess) :We'' win more games which means TCB will have to sod off for longer and longer between each time he comes on here with his idiotic tosstalk.

I like this one the most.

Graymac

May 1, 2013
Isle of wight
A thread of postives

number whatever, I still get to do my lovely leave at 2p.m get home at 1a.m midweek games to the Amex from the IOW.
to see us win

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOT EVERYONE FROM THE ISLE OF WIGHT SUPPORTS BL...Y SAINTS OR POMPEY :D BRIGHTON TILL I DIE

No 17, when Watford beat Palace we will have finished above them 2 seasons running.

No.18, their heartbreak at Wembley will be bigger than ours last night.

No.19 their squad will be worse next season.

Point of order. We have (again) finished above Palace regardless of the Play Off final Result.:shootself

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
It's still exciting being a Brighton & Hove Albion supporter, despite all the ups and downs :O:albion2:

Much rather be like this than Premiership mid-table mediocre!!

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
My positives from last night....
In 77/78 we missed out on promotion, being stitched up by Saints & Spurs contriving a draw that saw them both go up. We went up the following year as a better team.
Promotion probably too soon for us this year. We still have players from Div 1 and our Youth & Development squads probably don't have players to push for prem status.
Next season will be our third at this level and the teams coming up & down look short on quality.
Prices will not need to rise again.
Saved on what was looking like a very expencive day out at Wembley.
Albion have done fantastically well. If you've been throught the hard times then this is just a blip. Still hate palace though!

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
No. 80 - with everyone leaving early on Monday, I picked up a chicken balti pie in thre bar for a £1 to go with my sorrow-drowning pint. AND there was no queue at the bar

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here