Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zamora coming home..........

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
I can't remember if Gus ever commented on him returning but I don't see Gus being the sort of bloke to let other people decide who he should have in his squad.

In fact unless he already rated him I could see it being a problem if anyone even suggested we should go for B Zee

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
On the down side, he's been utter gash this season. But would GP make him brilliant again. Oh yes.... BZ and CMS.. what a forward line that would be. Still, best keep on dreaming.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Dunk out, Zamaora in. Okay it won't stop us leaking goals but it make us free scoring.

Could happen .......

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Well i reckon IF we had muzza and cms we would smash this division!! If it was cms and zamora we would be up by christmas!

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
can anyone help me get this traffic cone up my arse ........ffs perleeeeeez.........we dont need zammo back , we need a 6'5" monster from the bunderslieghha or whatever it;S CALLERD ,,,batterring ram ,

I can't remember if Gus ever commented on him returning but I don't see Gus being the sort of bloke to let other people decide who he should have in his squad.

In fact unless he already rated him I could see it being a problem if anyone even suggested we should go for B Zee

Come on though - if Gus could have a classy proven striker from the Prem and Tony would be happy to shell out.... not to mention a ready made fan-favourite who bleeds blue and white stripes - he is not going to start objecting. Bobby would still need to earn his place like the others, train and work with them. It's not the same as getting in a big-time-Charlie who would risk team harmony and think he knows better than the boss.

Plus, if we are hoping and aspiring to be on an upward track and play in the Prem ourselves, then it's never too soon to be getting in talented experienced pros with leadership qualities.

Last edited:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
can anyone help me get this traffic cone up my arse ........ffs perleeeeeez.........we dont need zammo back , we need a 6'5" monster from the bunderslieghha or whatever it;S CALLERD ,,,batterring ram ,

Or perhaps we should sign a decent Bricklayer.......he could shore up our leaky defence........build a brick wall in front of the goal!!!! :laugh:

TonyTownersShorts

Jan 26, 2010
I'm in the camp of never go back...if I'm honest would not mind seeing Grant Holt coming to us on loan think he would do an excellent job and not getting much of a look in at Norwich at the moment and they must owe us a favour for letting them have crofts and benno....

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
6-0 so piss poor tactics from Jol ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here