Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zamora coming home..........

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Sorry to dash your hopes boys n girls but, being an ardent West Ham fan, Bobby has been quoted as saying "i'd walk over broken glass to play for WHU again" He was worshipped at the Boleyn and would be welcomed back with open arms.

However, for someone who is playing some of the best football of his career and knocking at Capello's door, there would be at least 10 prem clubs who would be in the queue for his signature before WHU and BHA.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Sorry to dash your hopes boys n girls but, being an ardent West Ham fan, Bobby has been quoted as saying "i'd walk over broken glass to play for WHU again" He was worshipped at the Boleyn and would be welcomed back with open arms.

However, for someone who is playing some of the best football of his career and knocking at Capello's door, there would be at least 10 prem clubs who would be in the queue for his signature before WHU and BHA.
Selective memory there I reckon. Most of you couldn't wait to get shot of him!

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Sorry to dash your hopes boys n girls but, being an ardent West Ham fan, Bobby has been quoted as saying "i'd walk over broken glass to play for WHU again"

To be fair Jevs, to walk anywhere in the East End these days you have to step over broken glass.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
This from the same fans who think that Carlos Tevez will be returning to West Ham. "He wants to go home" apparently.

Yes, but home is South America. Not West Bloody Ham.

Ahhh...this must be the same "homesick" Tevez that was willing to go to one of the Italian giants in the summer. I love Tevez to death but he's a complete arse.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Was chatting with a couple of Fulham fans on the train home & he had a storming game apparantly.
They said they can't see him leaving and the bust up is a mountain out of a molehill. They also said there'd be a queue of Premier League teams in for him & laughed when i suggested he'd come back to us.

SICKASAGULL

Aug 26, 2007
Bobby would be a fantastic signing except that we cannot afford him and we have enough strikers, who need support from Championship midfielders

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Ok be serious he is not coming. But I do know the Blooms are in regular contact, and he may well come one day, but not yet.

paul381

Apr 22, 2008
my mate saw zamora on the pier thursday was hoping in my dreams he was down talking with bloom but didn't think it would be possible

maybe he was after all bobby and cms up front awsome

:D:albion2:

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

I'm sure you would, carlton cole is pony and you need someone good with their head to get on the end of all those long balls, aimlessly pumped up the field

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here