Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zaha

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Would Zaha have done the Newcastle full back multiple times like Buckley did tonight? Couldn't manage it versus Cardiff.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Buckley is by far a better player than Zaha , he actually gets results.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Would Zaha have done the Newcastle full back multiple times like Buckley did tonight? Couldn't manage it versus Cardiff.

And yet managed it against yourselves and United every time.

He beat Cardiff's full back more often than not, despite not having a great game. I'd wager that Ji Sung Park, Rafael and Fabio are better players than Newcastles fullbacks, and Wilf absolutely roasted all three of them every time he got the ball.

Buckley is on great form and is a good player, but he doesn't compare to Zaha. If he does attract interest from United and Liverpool, fair enough, but I don't think he will.

Last edited:

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Buckley is by far a better player than Zaha , he actually gets results.

This is just not true. Zaha has 5 goals and 6 assists this season despite being so young, and in a team that scores a goal a game playing very defensively.

Wilfried is the most valuable player in the league.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I would rather have Buckley in our team than Zaha. Palace are very,very good at talking up their young players. f*** it they must be experts for banding the £10 million figure about!

D

Deleted member 18477

We have the best winger in the league! And maybe the best player! Super Will Buckley!!!!!!!

He'll cost you 11 million norwich!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
This is just not true. Zaha has 5 goals and 6 assists this season despite being so young, and in a team that scores a goal a game playing very defensively.

Wilfried is the most valuable player in the league.

Buckley has 6 goals and the assist from the own goal today. 9 full appearances and 9 sub appearances.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Buckley has 6 goals and the assist from the own goal today. 9 full appearances and 9 sub appearances.

He's also 4 years older. In 4 years time Wilf will be one of the best players in the top flight.

Edit- although that is an excellent record for any player

Last edited:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
wrong....and you cant even write English properly
pro tip: If you're going to use pedantry, there needs to be an actual reason for it, you can't just say "hur dur you not English me good" apropos of nothing to distract from your spectacular and crippling learning difficulties. People are going to notice.

If you do manage to notice an error in spelling or grammar, then fire away, there is a small chance that this might distract from your spectacular and crippling learning difficulties especially if you are among peers.

But there is another thing you need to remember, I know this is a lot of information but this is really crucial - if you are going to try this, it's imperative that you are able to write properly yourself. Otherwise you come off less as an admittedly tedious and fundamentally unlikeable, but none-the-less viable human being, and more like some dog shit that's spattered on a keyboard and by some unimaginably huge chance almost made words.

So that's pedantry, I hope you do better with it in future.

Now football, the issue of whether you are pretending to be at matches you weren't or not is possibly irrelevant, since in either case you display no signs of having a clue what you've seen (or not).

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
pro tip: If you're going to use pedantry, there needs to be an actual reason for it, you can't just say "hur dur you not English me good" apropos of nothing to distract from your spectacular and crippling learning difficulties. People are going to notice.

If you do manage to notice an error in spelling or grammar, then fire away, there is a small chance that this might distract from your spectacular and crippling learning difficulties especially if you are among peers.

But there is another thing you need to remember, I know this is a lot of information but this is really crucial - if you are going to try this, it's imperative that you are able to write properly yourself. Otherwise you come off less as an admittedly tedious and fundamentally unlikeable, but none-the-less viable human being, and more like some dog shit that's spattered on a keyboard and by some unimaginably huge chance almost made words.

So that's pedantry, I hope you do better with it in future.

Now football, the issue of whether you are pretending to be at matches you weren't or not is possibly irrelevant, since in either case you display no signs of having a clue what you've seen (or not).

You are FULL OF SHIT !!!! I have never PRETENDED to be at a match, you obviously think the sun shines out of the arses of Weed players I dont have the same opinion..We will see after Tuesday night...until then SHUT IT !!

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I would'nt write off wilf that easily , on his day he is un playable . As with most youngsters he can be rash and inconsistant but he is one hell of a player in the making . He is just as capable of being our match winner as is buckley for you .

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I would'nt write off wilf that easily , on his day he is un playable . As with most youngsters he can be rash and inconsistant but he is one hell of a player in the making . He is just as capable of being our match winner as is buckley for you .

To be fair, there are many of us who realise that Zaha's one helluva talented kid. I'm just wondering (i.e. hoping!) that all this constant talk of a big money move will have had a negative effect on his form. I guess we'll find out on Tuesday - assuming he isn't on his way ooop North by then...

You are FULL OF SHIT !!!! I have never PRETENDED to be at a match, you obviously think the sun shines out of the arses of Weed players I dont have the same opinion..We will see after Tuesday night...until then SHUT IT !!

1-0 to Silent Bob , methinks.:lolol:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
He's also 4 years older. In 4 years time Wilf will be one of the best players in the top flight.

Edit- although that is an excellent record for any player

Add MAYBE and you could be right but I remember Mullery saying Glen Geard would captain England but he never became a regular for us and drifted into being a good non league player. Not saying that will happen to Zaha but nothing is certain in football.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
To be fair, there are many of us who realise that Zaha's one helluva talented kid. I'm just wondering (i.e. hoping!) that all this constant talk of a big money move will have had a negative effect on his form. I guess we'll find out on Tuesday - assuming he isn't on his way ooop North by then...

Wont he be with the geordies by tuesday

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here