Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zaha charged by the FA [was: could be banned]

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
He will definetely miss a game as a precedent has been set with Suarez for exactly the same thing. If he doesn't plead guilty Friday the risk is he will get a more severe punishment.

Will the game he misses be ours though?

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Is the correct answer for Zaha.

Holloway might get a touchline ban for 1 or 2 games too.

Yep looked fairly stupid marching on the pitch like that at the end of the game, Should have been shouting at Ramage for making a mess of things at the back.(Although Varney was fortunate not to be red carded)

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Too late to miss Sunday for Zaha as they will have 14 days to answer a personal hearing if they deny the charge and request a hearing. If Zaha admits it different story..

If he denies the charge doesn't he then run the risk of a longer ban?

As he is a Utd player I wonder whether he is receiving advice from them. They might quite like a longer ban as that means less chance of getting injured. Alternatively they might not want him in a tense derby game and also run the risk of getting injured!

So Zahaha commits a red card offence yet escapes it on the day because the ref missed it. If the ref had seen it then he would have missed this Sundays game. However, the FA take 3 days to charge him and give him another 3 days to decide if he wants to appeal - assuming he does (or even if he doesn't) then he will be free to play in this Sundays game while the FA consider what to do - fecking brilliant!

If that tw@t scores against us - I Predict A Riot. And the FA can then consider what to do about that.

P.S. - mind you he is shite

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
So Zahaha commits a red card offence yet escapes it on the day because the ref missed it. If the ref had seen it then he would have missed this Sundays game. However, the FA take 3 days to charge him and give him another 3 days to decide if he wants to appeal - assuming he does (or even if he doesn't) then he will be free to play in this Sundays game while the FA consider what to do - fecking brilliant!

If that tw@t scores against us - I Predict A Riot. And the FA can then consider what to do about that.

Good job you put that ps in otherwise I'd have thought you were worried about him playing on Sunday .

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

which is why he maybe withdrawn to stop causing trouble between the fans because if he plays then the Albion fans are sure to wind him up which might just be the spark that ignites trouble
you are right he is shite

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
He's going to get a straight red on Sunday for two quick fire yellows, one for a triple inverse pike with twist and another for reacting by swinging for el Abd after he winds him up.

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
Not going to be banned, but has not trained this week.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
which is why he maybe withdrawn to stop causing trouble between the fans because if he plays then the Albion fans are sure to wind him up which might just be the spark that ignites trouble
you are right he is shite
He'll get a little bit cheesed off with 25,000 shouting "Winifred" at him :lolol:

Murry

Banned
Nov 29, 2012

Obsessed much?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here