Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zaha charged by the FA [was: could be banned]

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Are you actually mocking Lombardo? I had the pleasure of watching him play, it was out of this world the stuff he could do with a ball.

Yeah, in fairness, he wasn't at the end of his career like the others I mentioned.

He couldn't stop you from being gash though. :thumbsup:

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Too late to miss Sunday for Zaha as they will have 14 days to answer the charge or request a personal hearing.

Both Zaha and Holloway have until 4pm on Friday 15 March to respond to the charge. Not sure how the rest of it works with the FA, Suppose he will have a hearing sometime next week.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Zaha could be banned

Too late to miss Sunday for Zaha as they will have 14 days to answer a personal hearing if they deny the charge and request a hearing. If Zaha admits it different story..

He's already admitted it by apologising on twitter but I'd imagine he'll now contest it so he can play on Sunday.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He's already admitted it by apologising on twitter but I'd imagine he'll now contest it so he can play on Sunday.

Not necessarily he might not fancy a Brighton vs Palace derby game now he's a Man U player :smile:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Zaha could be banned

I don't think Zaha deserves any sort of ban given the abuse he was supposed to have received. The travelling Leeds fans surely aren't that sensitive!

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Not one of those where if he admits it he gets a more lenient punishment than if he appeals and loses is it??

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Too late to miss Sunday for Zaha as they will have 14 days to answer a personal hearing if they deny the charge and request a hearing. If Zaha admits it different story..

he has to admit, he has already admitted doing it? He cant go back on that can he?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Mod edit!!

Wow. That's tasteless, even from a Palace fan.

Last edited by a moderator:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here